Islam is the best

amalia1234

Alsalmuo Alikum Wa Rahmtullah Wa Barkatoh,

Dear Sisters and brothers in Islam, The best religion the only one make all of us brothers and sisters without any blood relation. I am a new member here from Sadi Arabia/Sister born Moslium. but i found my self i need to Relearn my Islam and stick to the Truth in the Sunnah and the Holly Qiran.
some times life drive you a way from the right bath Alhamdullah i had the chance to know i was a way and i want to come back.
Am here to get help and to help all of you with the little know and make it more by sharing knowldge with every one here.

Islam is the best choice for better life.
I hope to leave one day this life with unremovable footprint with all khair and helping other mosluims around me.

Amalia

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum sister and welcome inshallah we can all help and learn from eachother i hope this site is of much help and happiness its a reallly nice community here WELCOME SISTER IN ISLAM:hearts::hijabi:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister :)

good to have you with us... InshaALlah, you'll enjoy your stay with us :)

you right sister, Islam is beautiful. helps one in his daily life and preparing him for the afterlife... islam is a peaceful religion and leaves peace within ones' self... AlhamduliLah for islam...

Mumin01

Dear Sisters and brothers in Islam, The best religion the only one make all of us brothers and sisters without any blood relation. I am a new member here from Sadi Arabia/Sister born Moslium. but i found my self i need to Relearn my Islam and stick to the Truth in the Sunnah and the Holly Qiran.
some times life drive you a way from the right bath Alhamdullah i had the chance to know i was a way and i want to come back.
Am here to get help and to help all of you with the little know and make it more by sharing knowldge with every one here.

I hope to leave one day this life with unremovable footprint with all khair and helping other mosluims around me.

Amalia

Ameen LONG LIVE ISLAM

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

amalia1234

Mashaa Allaah,

Thank you every body and Jazakm Allah Khairan

am allready enjoying beeing here mashaa Allah good group and good articles and topics.

I hope i will be useful here and be benficial to Islam.

Al Salamuo Alikum
:tti_sister:

safiya58

:salam2:

welcome my beloved sister hope you´ll enjoy your stay here :hearts:
one of the reasons why I love Islam is, cuz the love of Allah brings many people with different nationalities and social backrounds together.

:wasalam:

AbdullahJussab

Asalamualykum... I am new to this site aswell and have gained alot of knowledge from the brothers and sisters on this site already.. they are very friendly and always willing to help.. inshallah you will also gain the knowledge....... Brothers and sisters keep all this up as ALLAH is happy with all of you. Inshallah may this site help everyone to gain the knowledge of our peaceful and righteoues relegion, ISLAM.

amalia1234

Amalia

Dear All Brothers and Sisters

I did not come here for a long time, many years since I log in first. Thank you for the greeting and hospitality. May Allah Guide all of us the the right path.