ISLAM SUBWAY ADS CAUSE STIR IN NEW YORK IMAM SIRAJ WAHHAJ

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Here are some pics of the subway ads in New York. Thought you would like to see. Sorry the photos are not clear but it was taken with a camera phone.

ok that did not work inshallah I will get them uploaded

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Got it, Alhumdulilah!

tn

tn

tn

tn

Abel213

Imam Wahhaj is a great man, he came to my mosque and gave us one of the most astounding kutbah's I have ever heard. During the late 1980's and early 1990's he did alot of work to clean up Brooklyn's drug trade problems. Also he really helped reach out to the African American community, Alhamdullilah. Allah blesses our Ummah with some of the greatest people.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Here is who is portraying imam Siraj Wahjaj as a "known extremist" and making this a big issue and attacking it. FOX NEWS! who else? LOL.
They refer to him saying "Democracy will crumble and that all that will remain will be Islam" as a radical saying. But its the truth for all muslims as we all beleive this so we are all radicals then :D
Its so dumb how they try to potray this as a "recruitment drive to get terrorists in US" starting @ time 4.46
[yt]RAUzAFdYicQ[/yt]

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
So as promised, I saw the ads on my way to Manhattan one day and I figured I'd report back lol. So if anyone can't see the pictures Sister Amirah posted up (I know I can't), this is what one of the ads says:

Q: Why Islam?
A: You deserve to know.
Call 1-800-WhyIslam.

I'm sure there are more but that's the one I saw so far. God bless Imam Siraj Wahaj.

pcozzy

Salaam Alaiykum,

Here is who is portraying imam Siraj Wahjaj as a "known extremist" and making this a big issue and attacking it. FOX NEWS! who else? LOL.
They refer to him saying "Democracy will crumble and that all that will remain will be Islam" as a radical saying. But its the truth for all muslims as we all beleive this so we are all radicals then :D
Its so dumb how they try to potray this as a "recruitment drive to get terrorists in US" starting @ time 4.46

I watched this video and it's amazing how media in the USA is all about the ratings. Fox news happens to be least popular syndicate in my opinion. They try to sensationalize to their environment by going what they think is popular opinion. They are a far right wing republican, don't expect them to go on that way after this year you will see.

I grew up in the USA and I always heard blonde jokes when I was younger. I really have to laugh at how true some of the jokes resemble these jokers, They really were hired for the way they look. I really don't feel that way at all towards how a person looks but when I see it I find it funny and sometimes true.

aidanism

So as promised, I saw the ads on my way to Manhattan one day and I figured I'd report back lol. So if anyone can't see the pictures Sister Amirah posted up (I know I can't), this is what one of the ads says:

Call 1-800-WhyIslam.

I'm sure there are more but that's the one I saw so far. God bless Imam Siraj Wahaj.
Wow just those words on the ads? and hes making such a big fuss??

He should come to singapore. He would be extremely displeased at the way they conduct 'tours' into mosques for tourists, students and the general community, the way they invite non muslims for iftar etc.

and when they talk about 'extremists' theyre always showing some heavily bearded guy in white talking in a loud voice and moving his arms around furiously. For all i know, theyve been using the same actor :b

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Call 1-800-WhyIslam.

Salam Alaikum Shahnazz

Very funny I will get you some glasses :)lol just joking I did them in my email and it is much bigger and very nice! If you know after I downloaded them how to keep them inlarged let me know I can repost them so you all can view them better.