Islam !

-Majid-

:salam2:

I want to say that TTI is so great masha allah :). i will continue inchae allah to support it all the ways...

But there is a whole world waiting for things to be unravled for them and for that all good and real muslims are fighting for it...those muslims who got the truth in their hands and those who have the clear vision that islam inst only sober but perfect.

We arent alone here in TTI, i talk specialy to those who just started to discover islam world and its beautifull ppl...you should know that ppl are diiyn for islam just for islam and for God words and so we should do . Dont missunderstand me, im not askin u to die ..far away of that :) and would be funny cuz u can do more alive...

so one of the things that u can do is to be aware of many things that make the power and things spreadin so quickly for many purpose and i say like to protect and show real islam spot in the world.

I say that because we are all acting separtely, and this never makes power but weakness and i know what im talking about and thats exactely what islam enemies do in real world (separeted islamic countries and others aspects) and virtuel world (sperated forums and groups on net).

so now what we should do : we have to make a plan and its not jokking, may ppl say its a little late or not correct time ! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR...??? OUR PROPHET (S) WILL ASK YOU WHEN U MEET HIM : WHAT DID U DO FOR ISLAM? THEN U SAY : I PRIED 5TIMES A DAY I FAST RAMADAN AND AND AND...HE WILL BE SURPRISED AND HE WILL SAY : I WAS TORTUED FOR ISLAM SUFFERED FOR IT, ACCEPTED ALL WHAT IGNORANTS SAY ABOUT IT AND ME!!!

so i got the strategy and plz i want all to participate in it :

hERE IS THE FIRST STEP AND BIG ONE : EVERYONE SHOULD LIST ALL FORUMS AND WEBSITE HE KNOWS SUCH "TTI" AND THEY ARE MANY AND BIG BIG ONES

pls this a call to all TTI memebers and after few mounths will be for everyone muslim on that earth...dont leave this message behind...

in the end i want to say something : is this message doesnt have as many replies as it should in next days...so then we fail as we do all the time and will stay exactely at the point where we are (and itsnot even the start, its under).

and last things pls ... here is my msn i know i risk many things but for as long as it is for ALLAH i dont really care :) ***********
so add me and we can talk more about it in different ways inchae allah.

WA :salam2:

-Majid-

First step!

I hope if its possibly for eveyrone to classify the websites and forums before posting them here so will be great jazakomo allah for next step :)

for exemple : Sunnah website, quran website, general website, da'wah ...etc

wa :salam2:

-Majid-

PLZ!!

its not a game when i see someone posting something after this im sure that would be difficult to see that thread onthe main page so pls make effort to stand this alone

-Majid-

lol ok.

so now u make me appear like a figutif whos porpose is what u said :)

anyway

seems u didnt understand all what i mean and our status now as mulims.

-Majid-

another things!

and talkin about hacks...ive never seen an islamic website being hacked but isrealiens yes many

-Majid-

:salam2: :)

sry bro or sis but u have a really small vision of that point cuz simply most world wars are indirectly for God words and unique words: for Islam or against.
here i try to make the help more easier and i'didnt expect such a response ...well... at least i will admit a a question like : whats the comlpet plan then i can talk to u as it should somewhere so it could be efficient in complete confidentiality for the simple reason that it really deserve to.

a smile to ur bro is a sadaqah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
And I just advise a plan of Peace and Tolerance with everybody,even with people of other religions.The best example is ourselves.We should look at ourselves more and study more of the Quran and Sunnah and help others in need and be peacfull.Islam is peace....we should remember that.
By the way ,there are many web sites with false information,so be aware....
salam to all

-Majid-

yep

thats true im compltely ok with wha tu said and thats exactely my purpose to show islam peace cuz i know many websites of u know these ppl who says we are the mulims and start talking and swearing our biggest savants of islam like 'amr khaled or Qaradawi and others can u imagine
so we should protect that world and my main prupose of that is to gather muslims of the whole world my sis.

pls if u can add my msn if u use it of course would be great :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

So basically what you want to do is like one big website which EVERY muslim could use? Am i getting this right? If not, please correct me.

:wasalam:

-Majid-

no its not exactely cuz it doesnt mean anythings and so difficutl and not really pratical and handly.
the idea is to make the connexion between every website and make some order in all of that as long as we see bad websites makine some mess by the name of allah.

here at least thx bro for that question :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

1- i am not a brother
2- I don't think that we could possibly know all islamic websites
3- i don't think that's a bad idea actually

:wasalam:

-Majid-

sry then sis :)

to know all websites isnt the key cuz its not the only way to it :
1- amr khaled website has the biggest audience (en exemple)
2- things could take time to spread but to take first the biggest ones make it quickly (only 2posts and some videos had made TTI)
3- i dont say to make it now but this is an idea we can discuss how and why ;)
4- There is no God but allah , i know many things about my religion politics and philosohy, economy and had experience on that...

i hope someone see some light in what im talkin about cuz i see in it a high way and i know why...

-Majid-

another remark!

:wasalam: if its not a reply from other muslims for :salam2: its forbiden.

salam alaykom & alaykom assalam

our prophet (sws) said about it : salamo al amwate (death salam)

wa :salam2: is the correct form :)

-Majid-

i hope u didnt get me wrong!

first u say :salam2: and when u go u dont say :wasalam:
u should say wa :salam2: or simply :salam2:

:wasalam: is for ppl who have to reply for :salam2: not for the person who finished something and leave ;)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
first u say :salam2: and when u go u dont say :wasalam:
u should say wa :salam2: or simply :salam2:

:wasalam: is for ppl who have to reply for :salam2: not for the person who finished something and leave ;)

well ok assalamu aleikum...
I'm just curious brother,what country u are from ,if u don't mind...
Plus there are a lot of people on this site that don't know arabic ,and many of them are also converts...
Anyway salam brother

-Majid-

well

this wasnt question of arabic...its in ISLAM. and i think u saw what i wrote about our prophet (saw) reply for it.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
I would really appreciate brother if u could prove it to me with the hadith.I've heard about it before.
Coz u said that u "know many things about my religion politics and philosohy, economy and had experience on that..." thats why I'm asking u

salam

-Majid-

ok.

for to not make mistake, and im not home now i will seek for it again for sure and for other things in some books and pick it up :).

maymun

YAA RABBI UNITE US ALL ON THE RIGHT PATH

no its not exactely cuz it doesnt mean anythings and so difficutl and not really pratical and handly.
the idea is to make the connexion between every website and make some order in all of that as long as we see bad websites makine some mess by the name of allah.

here at least thx bro for that question :)

:salam2: :ma: that is wonderful; idea, i think that is not ganna bro but if we work hard maybe insha allah
at this point all we have to do is to make dua saplicatoin to our creater to unite all muslims where ever we are
and remember one thing no matter how hard the enymeis try to destroy this litht that is ganna happen:SMILY286: . and that is a promise from allah
fanliy let is our selves and that is ganna make a big big difference insha allah