Islamic center of Omaha, needs help

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum warahamtu-llahi wa barakatuhu

I hope dear brothers and sisters are at the best state of Eeman and health, insha Allah

My friend lives in Omaha, USA. Islamic center of Omaha is the main mosque there. there are other prayer place/musalla but this is the only grand mosque and the oldest mosque.Once upon a time, Jumuah salah used to take place here.

but the construction work of extension is off, due to money problem. if the construction can't go on, they have to leave the place/land.

if there are any brothers/sister, who lives in USA or nearby, or even anywhere in the world and wish to donate, please go to the link and donate in the DONATE section what amount you like. you can even donate by credit card, master card, paypal account etc.

http://www.icomaha.org/

please inform me, after donating, just the name, so that I can tell my frnd for the confirmation. if you want to hide your name or identity, no prob.

JazakAllahu khair
wassalamu alaikum warahamatu-llah

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
May Allah reward you brothers and sisters in Omaha,
I have Only Dua' for you if it is acceptable.?

saifkhan

abd-Allah
May Allah reward you brothers and sisters in Omaha,
I have Only Dua' for you if it is acceptable.?

salam alaikum

brother we need dua mostly, of course it is acceptable. without the help of Allah, even we have millions of money, we wont be able to do anything, while if Allah's help is there, we'll be able to build even with small amount, but full of barakah

JazakAllah khair fro dua

anyways, I'm not from Omaha, my friend lives there, he told me if i can convey the prob they are facing, someone would spread his helping hand to the construction works to go on, that's it

wassalam