Islamic clothing!

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.

Aoudu bilahimina *!*!*!*!ani rajeem..
Bismillahi rarhmani raheem..

All thanks and praises is due to ALLAH subhana wata'ala, the Lord and Creator of the universe. To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.. Whome ALLAH guide non can misguide and whome ALLAH misguides non can guide.. Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhamadan Rasullallah! May ALLAH guide us, help us and may ALLAH azwajal make us among those his is satisfied with.. Aaaaaameeeeen!!!!

Bismillah!
Most of people in TTI write about why the most sisters don't wear hijab, the Islamic clothin..

Alhamdulillah, ALLAH have guide the most of sisters to the true deen Islam, and that they have started wearing Hijab or jilbab +nijab mashaALLAH..
So did our muslim brothers,.
I have only seen the brothers wearing qamis at the masjid on Freadags and Weekends mashaALLAH.. But I would like to know why they dont do it permanent?? As we sisters wear jilbab/hijab whereall the time.. I know its Fard for the sisters to cover them self (wear hijab/jilbab).

Its amazing, beautiful to see a brother with beard and qamis. These days especially in a non Islamic countries, it is a description / character of a Muslim man as it is for a Muslim woman when you see her wearing hijab / jilbab..

I would like to know why some brothers dont wear qamis??

Wa billahi tawfiiq..
Fi amanillah..

kayleigh

I'm sure some would say because it's difficult to get a job wearing it or "uncool", but yet if a woman were to say it's difficult to get a job wearing hijab (and it is), or "uncool" no one would consider her excuse valid at all.

zainali

assalamualikum to all first of all we( brothers and sisters) wear or do some which is there in islam is to please allah not to show others that we follow islam , as far as mens dressingis concerned we are supposed not to wear tight clothing which shows ones body , or wear short clothes , im not sure what qamis is ? men should spot a beard and should be dressed properly , the proper dress code for men is lower there gaze , and for women it hijab , plz sister u all wear hijab to please allah , plz dont make it a competition between men and women , and i respect women alot for wearing hijab cos they represent islam , when non muslim see u they know ur muslim , so in a way allah has given u such a big honor .