Islamic discussion of 2006

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I saw by chance in one of the pages of Islamic discussion of 2006,a video from you tube in which there is jinn's possession,I don't remember the number o the page it is here in this section.go and look with your eyes what has passed on me many and many times!!!:wasalam:
ps,forgive me for insistance,but I wish to make my brothers and sisters in Islam that what I told it wasn't a lie nor a fruit of my imagination.
the name of this thread is JINN

arzafar

we know that you are not lying so dont worry.

jinn possession is an observable phenomena. Some people find it difficult to understand/accept until they come across one. in Pakistan such instances are fairly common because of all kinds of magic that goes on.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa la hawle wa la quwete illa billahi

I have red the thread that you suggested dear sister, and this is the first time I hear for some things, esspecialy the experience you have shared and brother Imad, may Allah protect us all. I do not think I will be able to sleap well after reading all this.

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, (1) The King of mankind, (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the sneaking whisperer, (4) Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind, (5) Of the jinn and of mankind. (6) (Quran, An-Nas)

May Allah bless you dear sister and help you.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam
Yes...jinn possessed and verily they possessed.They are alla around us and always we r somehow possessed by them or atleast they disturb us. They enter our house create mischeifs,create misguidance,misbeleive......each and everyday the are entering try to interfare our matters and....the matter of fact is that...they become successful also....
But Insha'Allah we have great/greater/greatest power......subhanallah...The power of Allah,the guidance of Allah,The rahmat and the Magfirah or Allah.....but these will protect us if we call for the help of Allah.

@sister Asja: you don need to get afraid.....when you go for sleep...just read out:Sura naas,sura Falaq,sura Ikhlas-3times(sawab of khatm e Quran...think sister...bfore sleeping if you read sura ikhlas 3 times....you will be getting a sawab of khatm e Quran...every night.....i use to do that every time i remember.....inshallah...after every salah/...)
and Ayatul Qursi......sister its the best weapon to get rid of Satan...so read the sura (Fatiha(the opening sura...to open your dua),naas,falaq,ikhlas,kafiroon(to declare thgat u r not among the dibeleivers))and ayatul Qursi before sleeping......you got nothing to fear and worry inshallah....hope that will work....and you will be save.....not a single chance of your harm..Inshallah....Jazakallahu Khairn

and please anyone here can refer to the page/thread that about Hayat84 mentioned?
please give me........Im verymuch interested about jinn....actually I've read some book about them and inshallah ta'al....I know so so about them....I studied about them....try to figure out the fact to proof people(some muslim still doesnt beleive in jinn.......may allah guide them)...

Jazakallahu Khairn

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam

@sister Asja: you don need to get afraid.....when you go for sleep...just read out:Sura naas,sura Falaq,sura Ikhlas-3times(sawab of khatm e Quran...think sister...bfore sleeping if you read sura ikhlas 3 times....you will be getting a sawab of khatm e Quran...every night.....i use to do that every time i remember.....inshallah...after every salah/...)
and Ayatul Qursi......sister its the best weapon to get rid of Satan...so read the sura (Fatiha(the opening sura...to open your dua),naas,falaq,ikhlas,kafiroon(to declare thgat u r not among the dibeleivers))and ayatul Qursi before sleeping......you got nothing to fear and worry inshallah....hope that will work....and you will be save.....not a single chance of your harm..Inshallah....Jazakallahu Khairn

BarakAllah feekh dear brother for your kind reply,and good remainders. Yes, I read those surahs every night alhamdulillah, but in the thread of sister "Hayat84", some sisters and brothers said like it can happen that jinn posses even good Muslim. So is that means that in reality, nothing can not protect us from Jinns???

And here you can find the thread of sister "hayat84".

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68563

may Allah reword you once again dear brother for your kind advices.

:wasalam:

Ibn Uthaymin

I`m not really sure if the problem is being possessed by a Jinn or going to those pseudo magic men, who somehow have moments of epiphany. Its shirk, without a doubt. And all begins with debit card details. -__-

safiya58

I´m very sorry sister hayat for what you have suffered... But alhamdullilah Allah is your Helper. You have to be beloved to Him inshaallah. Cuz otherwise He would not relief you with Islam. Inshaallah you are reliefed now and Allah Subanallahu Teala is your supporter.

safiya58

BarakAllah feekh dear brother for your kind reply,and good remainders. Yes, I read those surahs every night alhamdulillah, but in the thread of sister "Hayat84", some sisters and brothers said like it can happen that jinn posses even good Muslim. So is that means that in reality, nothing can not protect us from Jinns???

And here you can find the thread of sister "hayat84".

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68563

may Allah reword you once again dear brother for your kind advices.

:salam2: sister Asja
sister brother safikhan is right. When you rely on Allah you can feel secure inshaallah.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:ma:
thank ypu for your replies!I was talking about a video from you tube that was posted here in islamic dicussion in 2006.I don't remember in which page of this forum it is,but it's a shoching video,