Islamic question and answer

Habasha Sister

aselamu alaykum, let me give the answer for this Q.

Abdullah Zulbejadine was a rich young man who lives with his uncle, when he embrace Islam his uncle become so angry and he took all his properties from him including the dress he wore at the time, coz he was left bare he wore sacks and move to Medina to meet Resulululah/ s a w/ thatz why the nick zulbejadine is given to him.

bro Phoyage, how u doing littel bro?
i wan give the next chance to raise a Q for u, hope u don't mind, wselam.

Phoyage

I am doin fine Sis,
Al-hamidill Allah
But I am srry
I never heard of him.
Maybe next time...
:(

Phoyage

:salam2:
I think I will take the chance sister.
My question:
Who is the last prophet to die?
It is an easy one but I couldn't think of something else
:(
But it is a bit tricky!

adiilah

Issa (a.s)

Among whose caliphate was the Quran compiled ? u have to give me the name of a Caliph

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

ok thx Phoyage I will ask one.

What were the last words of the Prophet (saws) before he died? When did he die (date)? and What was his age?
Salam Amirah80

Phoyage

If someone wants to ask a question they can.
And when amirah comes she can answer the last 1/3.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Rasullah last words were: and take me to the highest companionship of jannah.:frown:

Salam Alaikum

Sorry it took so look brothers/sisters I forgot I asked the last question since we have not played in so long.

You are right phoyage and you are right muslim56 but I will put the entire quote

"With those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace with the Prophets and the Truthful ones (As-Siddeeqeen), the martyrs and the good doers. O Allâh, forgive me and have mercy upon me and join me to the Companionship on high."Then at intervals he uttered these words: "The most exalted Companionship on high. To Allâh we turn and to Him we turn back for help and last abode."

Ok you can decide who will ask the next question because you both were right but I would guess phyonge since he got two out of three.

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

adiilah

Salaam,

i would ask another Question if u don't mind.

there is a verse in the Surah Nur which talk about the Nur upon Nur which verse is this ?