Islamic University of Madinah

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I would like to ask if there are any among us who have studied at the University of Madinah. If so, I would like to know how you found your time there as I am seriously considering applying for the university.

wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I have gone through their webpage. They are asking so much of documents and such kinds of stuff. What if somebody is real serious about learning THE DEEN and he doesn't have the so called papers? How can he get into such a University?

Mohamed Amine

Salam Alikum,

Yes they do ask to much, im also looking to going there in the future. It says that if you don't sumbit all the documents with your application you will not be accepted, maybe you should try writing them first to explain your situation.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

The documents required by this university isn't any different from documentation required at any other university. You usually have to send high school qualifications, etc. That's why it's called "tertiary" study. It's not really tertiary study if one has not even completed secondary study.

I have all of the required papers and meet the criteria except one. To enter, you must know the WHOLE of the Qur'an and I only know about half:(

MashAllah, that's quite a bit there. :) And look at the bright side..you have atleast 6 full years left before you turn 25. Enough time to memorise the rest? InshAllah.

Salam alaikum.