Islamquiz...

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Brother I m srry for late quote bro it was ur khalefa Abbubakar siddique (ra) not Omar (ra).

Allah Hafiz.
another try
the khalefa is again omar ben alkattab rady allah anh and he ask his wife once for food and she put infront of him a dish of sweets which was not normal because the khalefa omar knewo that they couldnot affort this sweet so he asked his wife how did she manege to made this sweet and she answered that she use to save every day from there food a little bit of flour and some oil and some hony and a day after a day she saved enough to make this dish and she did ,so the khalefa omar asked her if they had a shortage of food on those days because of the cut that she made and she said no,then he said then this sweets are extra for us and we dont have the right to eat it so take it to bait al-mal its extra and belong to the muslim ommah not to omar ben al khattab,so he didnot ate and he didnot let his family to eat frome that sweet that his wife saved for many days to able to make
what a great man omar was rady allah anh
i think this is the right answer

IbnAlAawam

salam alaykoum,
Ayman1 has not asked a question...so I'll throw one:
Who's the first from this Oumma to enter Paradise?

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother/Sister,
Masha Allah bro/sis masha allah u r correct bro and thats how Islam spread NOT by Sword. May Allah help and guide us to follow the path of truth Islam. Ameen.

Jazak Allah Khair.

That was Ali ibn Abi-Taalib, may God have been pleased with him. He could not produce a wintness, so the judge ruled that Islamic law states that "proof is the burden of the claimant and an oath is sufficient for the defendant!" and therefore Ali could not claim his shield!!

The Jew could not believe his eyes and ears. He said he had never expected that he could win a case against the caliph himself and that in Islam nobody is above the law. He immediately accepted Islam and gave the shield back to Ali.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Ty for correction i read long back i dont rem now where i did and may be i m wrong as its long time i read that but ty for correcting it insha allah i will wait for correct answer.

Jazak Allah.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Sumayya and her son under tortuer by the pagans who asked them to reject Islam and the teachings of the prophet.

diamond

hmmmm

Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Brother/Sister at first I will like to thank u for saying me SIS but bro/sis I m a BRO :).

Bro to my lil knowledge the army of Mongols totally distroyed the capital of muslims Baghdad and made the river of forat turn to red for some days from muslims blood and to blue in other days after throwing the books in river, The name of there leader is HULAGU KHAN and the liberaries are of MUSTANSIRIYA UNIVERSITY.

If my answer is right then my question is one of our qualifa blame to a yahood that he has stolen his Zira(war jacket) then the quazi (Islamic court judge) ask for witness then what he responded and what was the judgment of quazi.

Jazak Allah Khair.
Your Brother :)

salam all,

this is a little cheeky and i apologise in advance but ZIRA is my name....i pronounce it not as ZEEERA but more like ZYRA if that makes any sense. the I is pronounced as an I not an EE. is this what my name means 'war jacket'...i have been struggling to find true meaning of my name....
just surprised seeing it thats all
jazakz

falasteny

salam all
the first to enter janna is the prophet salla allah alaih wa sallam
and from the omma is abu bakr al seddiq rady allah anh and there is more than one hadeeth to prove it i will give some
the prophet salla allah alaih wa sallam said:
""Jibril came to me, took me by the hand, and showed me the gate through which my Community shall enter Paradise." Abu Bakr said: "Would that I were with you to see it!" The Prophet said: "Did you not know? You will be the first of all my Community to enter it."(abu dawood reports from abu hurayra)

the prphet salla allah alaih wa sallam said:

"Abu Bakr's name shall be called out from all the gates of Paradise, and he will be the first of my followers to enter it."

and from the holy qoran Allah lay clear the intentions of Abu Bakr:
[18. He who spends his wealth for increase in self-purification,
19. And have in his mind no favor from anyone for which a reward is
expected in return,
20. Except only the desire to seek the Countenance of his Lord, the
Most High;
21. He surely will be pleased (when he will enter Paradise).]
- Surah Al-Layl

Read that last verse again. Allah is telling Abu Bakr - Radi Allahu Anhu - that he is going to make him satisfied. Allahu Akbar! Imagine if Allah told you that. Would anything in the world be more valuable to you than that one ayah?

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Jazakallah for the answer bro falasteeny.
As for Sumayya, SHE is the FIRST SHAHEEDH of ISLAM. Masha allah a poor old SISTER among the seven who openly said that they were muslim in Mecca!! Abu Jahal the pagan leader killed her under extreme torture by by stabbing her in the private parts yet she would NOT renounce Islam.
Her story of strong eeman under extreme torture makes me teary eyed even today.

falasteny

barak allah for u brother wannabemottaqy its qeba mosque

Shot at 2007-06-28
The first mosque ever to be built in Islam was the mosque at Quba'. near Medina, which still exists in its original place where the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) collected his earliest disciples. The building material was bricks baked in the sun. It was made as an enclosure open to the sky, having one part sheltered by a flat roof supported by wooden pillars covered with plaster. The companions of the Prophet had built it by their combined efforts. There was a pulpit (minbar) which the Prophet ascended by some steps in order to preach the message of God. The simples elements of the prophetic mosque were a court where the worshippers could gather, porches to shelter the worshippers, the pulpit for the preacher to stand in, and the recess a mihrab which indicated the Qiblah or the direction pointing out the Kabah towards which a Muslim turns his face during his prayer. In order to offer their prayers, the Muslims are arranged in straight rows and the genu-flexions are offered on the floor.

It is not a place consecrated by God through His presence. God is, after all, Omnipresent, and is present everywhere, even where mosques do not exist. This is the reason why a Muslim can offer his prayer anywhere, in his house, in a jungle or in the desert of Sahara, where there is no mihrab nor minbar. From this standpoint nothing in the mosque is divine. The mihrab and the minbar are merely for the sake of convenience.

ur turne to ask bro

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
my next question is

A child was born blind ( or was blind in his early childhood) but due to ALLAH SWT's Mercy and his mothers' supplication his eyesight was restored and later on he studied ISLAM and he went on to become one of the very famous and revered scholars in ISLAM.
Name this person