Islamway sisters...site rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

asabr

Asalam alaikum wr/wb
Has anybody read the islamway sisters...site rules?
"11. Any posts encouraging a jihad groups will be deleted."
For those sisters that are registered....u might want to ask....How an Islamic site can have such a rule...If they meant terrorism...then I ask allah to forgive them for comparing Jihad to that. Jihad is an honour and jihad is mentioned everywhere in the Quran and the sunnah...if they don't know the proper defn of jihad....I'm afraid they don't have the capabiity of managing an Islamic site, and I will allow myself to call it a "so called islamway sisters". May allah guide them, me and al muslims.....Allah knows best......I have sent them a msg as a guest...
wasalam alaikum wr/wb

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Their intention might not be wrong. They might have thought its better to spread the truth at some calm level intead of immediately getting banned by the biggest gangster of the history.

P.S. Freedom of Speech is only for nonMuslim websites.

Wassalaam,
VE

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Yes they are right with the rule and the same rule applys here on this site. most of the people dont even understand thier religion and dont even understand one word of Quran and they want to talk about Jihad.
You end up damaging Islam and Muslims more, as Muslims we need to understand the meaning of the La Ilaha Ila Allah and learn our religion first.

some of us dont even undersand Quran as the companion of the prophet peace be up on him did, or even undersand ONE surrah and follow it.

the prophet peace be up on him was as Quran walking on this earth كان خلقه القرآن وكان قرآنا يمشي على الارض , and just for the information the prophet peace be up on him didnt allow the Muslim to fight back except after i think 10 years and just to defend them self.

As we know in the badar battle there was only 300 companion of the prophet peace be up on him.... now days in one Jummah prayer we are more than 500, but as the prophet peace be up on him said we are like كغساء السيل we are nothing because we are not following our religion.

Freedome of speech dose not mean you can say anything you want without any respect to others the Non Muslim are human and do mistake..
if they dont know about Islamic religion then its because you , me and every muslim on this earth.... I know we always put the blame on the Media... ... but we should put the blame on our self if you and me really care we could go to the people and tell them about Islam they might not become Muslim but at least they would know about Islam.

The best way to invite NonMuslim its by our Morals the Akhlaq is best way to invite NonMuslim at work, with your neighbor....

here are the site rules we hope every one read them and follow them.

THE WEBSITE RULES

abdullah1111

Assalamu alaykum,

My mum is always on islamway sisters, and has been a member since ever. She said to me that islamway.sisters was closed for about 9 months after 9/11, and one of the owners is inside on trumpted up charges. They are very carefull these days, but it wasnt always the case. They just dont want to be closed down. She thinks that it proves they are a guinuine site, as there are many sites propogating jihad and stuff, and dont get closed down, which you could ask why??? They have much stuff to talk about as well and it is a good site to learn from. They do allow stuff like hadith that talk about jihad and quran verses though, so to talk about jihad you should know your islam basically

salams Abdullah, on behalf of his mum.

kayleigh

These days, any talk of jihad can get a lot of people in trouble. I'm sure they're just trying to protect themselves and their members.

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2:

I think the moment some1 hears the word "Jihad" the first thing comes in their head is "Terrorism"... If v start to Explain wot is Jihad to our Muslims and non-Muslim friends den They will understand wot Jihad is...

May Allah SAW show us straight path..

Allah knows best

asabr

Asalam alaikum wr/wb
Well I don't see anything that reads jihad in the site rules of the link you provided....I guess brother mabsoot knows the definition of Jihad. You make me sound like I'm inciting violence and you imply jihad in the same manner.....that's precisely my point....Go and find out the defn of the word first...it comes from the arabic word jahda which translates to striving or struggling...refer to suratu Luqman...suratul ankabout and u'll understand that there are different jihads.....Besides i'm not asking our muslim morals to have any discussions about jihad....BUT i'm simply asking them to stop misusing the word like they do in the west.....I've written articles at school, and in newspapers correcting the meaning of the word in the west......Now u r giving a lecture about understanding our dinn and la illaha ila llah...soubhana allah....may allah guide me, you and the rest.....amin. This site corrects misconception and this is one of the biggest one....i won't stop correcting misconceptions about my religion - period.....I guess this thread should just be closed......coz it's a shame to have a muslim speak of jihad in this context.
wasalam alaikum wr/wb

salaam alikom

Yes they are right with the rule and the same rule applys here on this site. most of the people dont even understand thier religion and dont even understand one word of Quran and they want to talk about Jihad.
You end up damaging Islam and Muslims more, as Muslims we need to understand the meaning of the La Ilaha Ila Allah and learn our religion first.

some of us dont even undersand Quran as the companion of the prophet peace be up on him did, or even undersand ONE surrah and follow it.

the prophet peace be up on him was as Quran walking on this earth كان خلقه القرآن وكان قرآنا يمشي على الارض , and just for the information the prophet peace be up on him didnt allow the Muslim to fight back except after i think 10 years and just to defend them self.

As we know in the badar battle there was only 300 companion of the prophet peace be up on him.... now days in one Jummah prayer we are more than 500, but as the prophet peace be up on him said we are like كغساء السيل we are nothing because we are not following our religion.

Freedome of speech dose not mean you can say anything you want without any respect to others the Non Muslim are human and do mistake..
if they dont know about Islamic religion then its because you , me and every muslim on this earth.... I know we always put the blame on the Media... ... but we should put the blame on our self if you and me really care we could go to the people and tell them about Islam they might not become Muslim but at least they would know about Islam.

The best way to invite NonMuslim its by our Morals the Akhlaq is best way to invite NonMuslim at work, with your neighbor....

here are the site rules we hope every one read them and follow them.

THE WEBSITE RULES

Globalpeace

Banned
Sections 57 & 58 of Terrorist Act of 2001

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

Some of the things that are being said by Brothers/Sisters on this site are
"borderline" legally incorrect under Sections 57 & 58 of Terrorist Act of 2001 (UK).

So Br Mabsoot is right in clamping down.

Please note that I am NOT saying that they are Islamically incorrect; I am saying they are legally incorrect (in UK)...

Some of the emotional ones amongst you will start the thread about whether we should follow the state or the Sunnah; and that's an interesting thread all together.

For right now (in 2007) we are stuck in UK so we have to abide by the laws, particularly when discussing these things is of NO PRACTICAL benefit for Muslims of UK.

You can do a million Islam & legal things which are of benefit.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

There is nothing legally incorrect on this website as far as my knowledge is concerned.

That is nonsense. We abide by the Laws of the country we are in. There are some idiots, who have absolutely no knowledge of Tawheed, Aqeedah or anything else in our Islam (Indeed many of them have great mistakes in Aqeedah such as the leaders of Hizb Tahrir (or the many dumb names they use to carry on in their stupidity).

I dont see any reason why this website would be seen as extremist etc. We are not responsible for what some members might write, but we do moderate those messages which are not accordance with true Islamic understanding. Islam is the only way of life, it is the best way and it is always Deen of Moderation, as this is what our Prophet:saw: explained to us.

Islam, the Religion of Ease and Moderation

This website is clear. We do not make Fatwa nor do we go around saying things without knowledge. If someone has something to say, he /she must use Quran and Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf (the rightly guided predecessors). They must utilise the proper Scholars of ahlus Sunnah.

Islam when practised properly, according to the Quran and the Sunnah is the best way to live. Non-Muslims in UK, USA or anywhere else have no reason to fear or feel anyway threatened by Muslims. We made this website to teach precisely that.

Yes, we believe in Jihad in all its forms. One of those is of course fighting in way of Allah. This is part of Islam. And will Always be a part of Islam. However, people must distinguish that with the unlawful killing of innocent people, such as in 911, 7/7 or Madrid train bombings..

Secondly, I do not think people should be explaining the meaning of "Jihad", except with clear evidence and support from Scholarly works. Some people come out with wrong definitions. Some almost deny that Jihad in "fighting" element even exists ..etc.

The most important thing that Muslims can do to achieve unity and to better Muslims is to learn Tawheed! So many ignore this.. even though it is the MOST important thing for Muslims. People do Shirk, Kufr and bidah in many muslim countries... let alone in the West. The Prophet:saw: spent his entire life teaching Tawheed, and this is what all the Prophets before him came with. It is the message of Islam.

You will see some ignorant people calling for establishment of Khilafah, but they do so with political rallies and emotional speeches and so forth. You will see that they dont mention any Ayahs from Quran or any Hadith.. Or they will never talk about correcting Aqeedah and learning Tawheed... They look to ignore these important things for sake of unity.

Also, as I have seen here, there some silly people who go about supporting and chanting the name of groups that hate and despise our Beloved Sahaba. Those who wish to destroy our Muslim land and make them obediant to Khomeini and his kufr. A'uzubillah.

They do not rely on Allah anymore, rather they support anyone, even the Shaytan if he says something against "Israel".

And im fed up with these things, people aught to learn Islam properly from foundation UP... before even contemplating talking politics and things which are way beyond their understanding.

infact, I have met some brothers who did not even know who Abu Hurayrah (RA) was and they were arguing over how the Muslim ummah is weak etc..... what irony.

Islam gives us the clear platform to understand the world around us and how to live in it. The Muslims will only be successful once they have started worshipping Allah properly. It doesnt matter who has the biggest army, who is doing what, we must start from ourselves, and this gives us the strength to be better Muslims. Its a matter of faith. Of course, this does not mean we neglect and dont help out our Muslim brothers and sisters who are being harmed, we help them to the best of our ability in ways that conform to Islamic Shariah.

There are some very good articles here, if you want to know how Ummah will get better, then look here.. it is very simple:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

I hope people read them inshaAllah..........

wasalamu alaykum.

P.S this website's main function is not one to be debating politics or going into arguments/debates.

Status
Not open for further replies.