ismael_graham

ismael_graham

assalamu alaykum
I have lived in Spain for the last twelve years, I am english by birth I found islam one year ago after over forty years as a christian preacher. one day when there is time i will tell you how it all happend. all i can say at the moment is peace at lastpeace be with you all.:salah:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother ismael_graham!

Wow! I would love to hear your story. But please take your time.

Welcome to TurnToIslam.

I hope you all the best,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2: Brother!
Welcome.Nice to have you here !! :ma:
It'a always inspiring to know about the life a revert, be it a brother or a sister.Looking forward to know how you came to the beautiful religion of God, Islam.May Allah bless you and May the Most Exalted, The Merciful forgive the sins of all believers and elevate us to the Highest point i.e. Jannah Al Firdaus.Ameen!

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
:salam2:

Alhumdulillah Allah has guided you to the right path. May He keep us all steadfast on it. You are most welcome here Sir.

Naveed

Amirah84

MashaAllah how wonderful!! It's so beautiful how Islam really is the true religion for everyone who believe in God. I would love to hear your story as well, inshaAllah in time.

Take care,

:wasalam:
Sister Amirah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

You have emerged from the dark night of the soul into the path of the Light of the Heavens and the Earth...welcome dear brother, welcome to the home of Peace.

Noor to shine

:salam2: for all

Alhamdu liAllah aldi hadana wa ma kuna linahtadi lola an hadana Allah (All praise be to Allah who guided us otherwise will would never be guided unless Allah guided us)

6:125 Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
Quran

ateeqah

welcome to this site, I too like to hear your life story of becoming a muslim. May Allah give all of us his guide.

:hijabi:

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum brother,

Alhamdulillah ! I look forward to your post about your story. You know you can share/communicate with us here. Welcome. May Allah reward you, InsyaAllah.

brother4ever

Brother
First of all warm welcome to TTI from my bottom of my heart & I hope u will enjoy here share ur experiance & knowldge with us.
I am waiting for that moments when u will temm ur story.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

hambaAllah

welcome bro :))) Ismael

:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
:SMILY206::SMILY206:: to the Deen and TTI

May u enjoy ur stay n :inshallah: increases in islamic knowledges and eeman.:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt keep us all in the straight path
Ameen Ya rabbal alameen

:wasalam: :hijabi: