Israel Killed 39 in Attack on Sudan Convoy

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

FYI:

Answering accusations from a Sudanese minister that the US Air Force had killed 39 people in a January attack in that nation, US officials say that in fact it was the Israeli military that launched the attack on a convoy of trucks northwest of Port Sudan city.

Reportedly, the Israeli planes used a US base in Djibouti to stage the attacks, as part of the agreement between Israel and the outgoing Bush Administration made in mid January. Israeli officials would neither confirm nor deny the attacks.

The trucks attacked were said to be smuggling small arms to Hamas, and while an exact date for the attack was not given it appears to have been shortly (perhaps just days) after the Israeli military halted its ground invasion of the Gaza Strip. Everyone in the trucks, said to include Ethiopians and Eritreans, was reported killed, and an unknown number of civilians were also said to be wounded in the attack.
http://news.antiwar.com/2009/03/25/israel-killed-39-in-attack-on-sudan-convoy/

Salaam,

It boils my blood when such news does not make mainstream media. The U.S. & Israel has taken more innocent lives than any country in the past century. The U.S. & Israel has dirty war tactics backed by silly arguements they propose. The U.S. supplies Israel to kill innocent people. It's that simple.

May Allah swt restore justice and punish the oppressors both in this life and in the next.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
I read a similiar article in the Jursalem Post where Israel threatened to attack the Sudan, but wow it really is happening.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
George W Bush still has a chance to repent and embrace Islam before he dies. I hope he will do that and donate all his wealth to Palestine, Iraq, Sudan, Afganistan and countries that he had destroyed and to the family of innocent that he had killed. I hope he will see some wisdom by looking at what is being suffered by his master, Ariel Sharon for the atrocities he commited to Palestine.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

so what if they even were helping Hamas??? israeli's freakin coward, the us also smuggle weapon to them, israel is killing children, and muslims..by using weapon, if they are brave they should have a fair battle, not attacking people as far as Sudan..israel lie the obvious, who believes them is doomed...haha and now they are blaming each other, the us is blaming israel and israel is blaming the us...these kafirs..

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
OMG this pigs again going to other country and start killing... They didnt have enough of Palestines?? I am soooo angry... May Allah destroy Israel!!!!! AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN