Israeli army fires at Woman journalist reporting live

FreedomFighter

omG.. that is sooooooo evil they are!! so evil!!!!! its like gog and magog, they remind me of them, so evil like shaytan! may Allah punish them. they truly are devils! they knew this will be shown to the world, they want to show they think they can do anything even if it goes against the law of the UN? they think they can break any laws? they think they can rule? astaghfirullah..

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
OMG!!!! Who do they think they are??? InshAllah may Allah destroy and punish them all.. Ameen.. They are so bad and dont care abt innocent ppl.. They only care abt their ppl but when comes to other they treat them lyk dogs and insult them.. InshAllah this will happen to them in the day of judgment... May Allah give victory to Palestine and to the rest of the other countires.. Ameen..

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Oh Allah , how much I despise Israelies and Zionist, etc.
InshAllah ta'ala Allah will drive them in to Saqqar. Ameen.
May Allah give streghnth please Allah (swt) to the Muslims in palestine and all over the world Ameen.
:(

Tarascon

Oh Allah , how much I despise Israelies and Zionist, etc.
InshAllah ta'ala Allah will drive them in to Saqqar. Ameen.
May Allah give streghnth please Allah (swt) to the Muslims in palestine and all over the world Ameen.
:(

I have something in common with you.
I despise the etcetera.

al-fatiha

Israel = Iblees

Sorry, I'm nothing against jewish ppl just your govt.

sorry, I dont agree with your statement since 1. the people of Israel choose their government and 2. they fully support and help their government in these horrible things that are happening. May Allah help those in need, and punish those who cause suffering.:angryred: