Isreal needs a missile like this to stop barbaric acts

helpinghumanity

Israel need one of these babur cruise missiles on its lands so thats israel could stop these barbaric acts...

Babur (Tiger) is Pakistan's indigenously made cruise missile.It is steered by an inertial navigation system (INS). INS measures every movement of the missile and every change of speed, constantly calculating the missile's position. It is equipped with precision guidance system that allows the missile to hit small targets. It has been powered by cruise turbo-fan engine which enables the missile to reach approximate speed of 880 km/h (550 miles/h). Babur design features can be compared with American BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missile.

[yt]Pf6ZezPYFik[/yt]

Video 2:

This is a Documentary/Research video Produced by Ethashamf that explains the Covert Joint Indo-Israeli operation to destroy Pakistan's Nuclear Facilities and Prevent the Rise of Nuclear Power Pakistan. Watch in HQ. Al-Humdilillah

Sources:

1) http://www.scribd.com/doc/3242902/Isr...

2) www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/p dffiles/pub755.pdf (Read Page 172)

3) www.stormingmedia.us/68/6826/A682633.pdf (Search for "Kahuta")

4)Hasan-Askari Rizvi, Pakistans Nuclear Testing, Asian
Survey, Vol. 41, No. 6, November-December 2001, pp. 943-955.

5)www.idsa.in/publications/strategic-ana lysis/2003/jan/Smruti.pdf

NOTE: Its contains music in it ...please turn off the volume if you wish...

THE EMBEDDING OF THIS VIDEO IS DISABLED. HOWEVER HERE IS THE LINK...

THIS VIDEO IS WORTH WATCHING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xg4KCzbNA8

WHY I AM SAYING THAT....

THESE PICTURES WILL TELL YOU MORE THAN MY WORDS

GAZA UNDER FIRE!!!

ShowPic.php

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

1_882580_1_23.jpg

image17.jpg

image20.jpg

image2.jpg

image6.jpg

image12.jpg

Show.aspx

image27.jpg

image28.jpg

image29.jpg

image30.jpg

image32.jpg
[/IMG]
image33.jpg

image34.jpg

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

This pictures are too difficult to look at. I wish I had not seen them
hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakil

Never knew Pakistanis were considered "Arab lovers", sounds a bit funny [no disrespected intended].

It's a shame that no Arab governments were able to to cooperate with Pakistani government to boost their military and weaponry.

If any Arab State ever achieve "nuclear status" (chance is like 1%, at least in the near future) it would have to do so under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella.

:wasalam:

P.S. What is the range of Shaheen III missile? Can you post any details about that (How it works and all)

pcozzy

The US has missles such as this and they supply Israel. Israel's goal is not to target individuals like they claim. They follow a barbarian rule of trying to instill terror in the people as they commit their crime.

They are thinking they are the masters at psychological warfare; There hidden agenda is to deter people from becoming or practicing Islam. Look at what they bomb; there full of manure!

It is sad very sad they will fall apart as even the Jews among them feel that they are doing something wrong. Time will tell.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48955

may Allah free muslims from this oppression.

in lillah inna alayhi rajeeAoon.

helpinghumanity

This pictures are too difficult to look at. I wish I had not seen them
hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakil...

:wasalam: Yes brother i can understand your feelings...
see it is hard for us to loook at the pictures so imagine how hard will it be for the people living is Gaza to see their brothers and sister being slaughtered brutally in front of their eyes.

Never knew Pakistanis were considered "Arab lovers", sounds a bit funny [no disrespected intended].
NOT ONLY ARAB LOVERS,....BUT ALSO MUSLIMS LOVERS....

If any Arab State ever achieve "nuclear status" (chance is like 1%, at least in the near future) it would have to do so under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella.
Who knows it might be happening.....they say "BE QUITE AND TAKE WISE STEPS...

P.S. What is the range of Shaheen III missile? Can you post any details about that (How it works and all)

The missile range of shaheen 3 is 4,000 km to 4,500 km or even more.
The distance between Islamabad (the capital of pakistan) and tel aviv (isreals capital) is 3199.97km.
So this is within the range OF SHAHEEN 3..

I was unable to get deep information about this missile. However i see a chart on wikipedia that displays the missile capability of pakistan..
Go to this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheen-III

And the the bottom read the chart..

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
I hope all muslim countries unite soon and fight for our rights and inshallah i know my country Pakistan will play an important part

I know all of our muslim ummah is together we are united ... its our leaders that separate us into countries and regions ... there is no country in Islam we are Muslim and we should fight as one

muhammad.abdullah

My brothers and sisters

What good will it do to discuss the ranges of pakistani missiles or similar weapons that other so called islamic countries have ? Absolutely nothing, no offence to Turkey and Egypt but both these countries are considered islamic but every now and then you would hear about their armies doing joint military excercises with Israeli army. The leaders of almost all islamic countries are puppets installed by these zionists themselves. Pray to Allah for he has armies that are unheard of, he has the armies that are unseen, he has the armies whose tactics are incomprehensible to man, HE transformed swallows into bombers to stop the attack on Kaaba (refer to sura feel 'the elephant'). Dont look at pakistan army's arsenal for it is only going to be used on other muslims inside pakistan's own borders. Those of you who don't know, pakistan is fighting a civil war in NWFP with whom? other muslims.

DONT LOOK UPTO NONE BUT ALLAH, DONT EXPECT ANYTHING EXCEPT FROM ALLAH for we are being governed by wolves, who are the worst amongst us, wallahualam.

wasalam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

truly terrible and chilling images indeed. i've been watching several politicians in the news and they speak as if palestinians are the problem, that this is all their fault. they make out the 8 israelis killed as more valuable than the 555 palestinians have been killed. it's a joke. i have come to the conclusion that israel must have something that america wants really badly, that we don't know about. it can only be this, that can keep america defending this terrorist state of israel. i would love to know what that thing is.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

truly terrible and chilling images indeed. i've been watching several politicians in the news and they speak as if palestinians are the problem, that this is all their fault. they make out the 8 israelis killed as more valuable than the 555 palestinians have been killed. it's a joke. i have come to the conclusion that israel must have something that america wants really badly, that we don't know about. it can only be this, that can keep america defending this terrorist state of israel. i would love to know what that thing is.

well jews are the ones running US ... they are the one with most wealth and they have the jobs in the highest positions

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Brother I will attempt to explain it.

Brother, ordinary Americans are good people. They have a good heart and they like to help anyone in need of help, and they feel bad when something bad happens anywhere around the world. Now when it comes to Palestinians or any Muslim issue the same American people become deaf and blind. How?
You react to situations around you when you see or hear, but if your eyes and ears are under the control of someone else and and that person doesn't allow your eyes and ears to show and listen certain things then you will act totally differently. A baby will lying in front of you and crying in pain but your eyes show a nice vase with beautiful flowers and the room is filled with nice soft music. How would you know that there is a baby crying in front of you. And when you step on that baby your eyes shows you a plush carpet with a thick padding. How would you have any idea what is really going on?????

Brother this is what is going on in America. We have a Satanic web of lies and deception operated and controlled by the Lucifarians (FreeMasons/Illuminatis and Zionists). This cult is small in number of people (probabbly 3 to 5 million) but it controls everything in this country and beyond. They control news media, banks, defense industries, politics and many other important sectors of United States. You cannot become a corporate executive unless you are one of them (most of the time) specially in certain sectors. In some sectors like media you cannot even become a reporter or get a major assignment unless you are a lucifarian. You think people elect their presidents and senators etc. WRONG... These guys filter out in the begining any good person who is not one of them or anyone they believe will not be willing to work for them. Then what is left for you to choose from are two lucifarians... who may look different and talk different but inside are the same lucifarian... and this is called elections.

So brother once you learn who/what these people are, when and how they came into existance and what their real religious belief is and how they operate and what are their objectives, you will then be able to understand much better the current global senario. It will answer you question why American media, and its politicians are behaving this way.