Istikhara

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Inshallah Tallah I find you all well and in the best of health and Imaan.

Firstly before I begin, Jummah Mubarak!

I have a question with regards to Istikhara. If you perform Istikhara (say for 3 days) and see the Ka’ba on one of the days :ma:, does that mean that you should go ahead with the action that you wanted help from?

I know from reading books that if you see the Ka’ba it signifies security.

Jazzak Allah Khair for your help.

Wasalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
:shymuslima1:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Inshallah Tallah I find you all well and in the best of health and Imaan.

Firstly before I begin, Jummah Mubarak!

I have a question with regards to Istikhara. If you perform Istikhara (say for 3 days) and see the Ka’ba on one of the days :ma:, does that mean that you should go ahead with the action that you wanted help from?

I know from reading books that if you see the Ka’ba it signifies security.

Jazzak Allah Khair for your help.

Wasalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
:shymuslima1:

Wa 'alaikkumus-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu. Allaahu a'lam about the question you asked sister, perhaps someone more knowledgable can help you there.

I would just like to point that, as you live in London, there is a talk that will take place in Queen Mary University of London, which is organized by the Queen Mary ISOC. The Topic is Istikhaara, and in shaAllaah you can forward questions to the speaker. In shaAllaah the ISoc organizes beneficial talks every wednesday bi ithinillaah. So if you have time do attend. Here is the link of the poster and it contains all the info about the venue...

Istikhara+-+web+poster.jpg