It will only get worse

weakslave

Subhana Allaah, I logged in to my facebook account and was so depressed by what I saw. Brothers celebrating the "new year". And what's worse is some were with non-mahram females, others with open alcohol (they weren't drinking).

I wish Allaah would turn all the evil in this world into a cockroach and present it to me so that I can crush it with my feet and destroy it forever.

Ah but if only it was that easy...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh

Brother Allaah guides whom so ever He subhanahu wata'ala wills out of His infinite mercy...Do not be depperessed over these. WORST things happen around us all the time, the EVILLNESS of this Dunya is EVER increasing:(

which is why we need to costantly be reminded of Allaah and look at ourselves.....if you can remind your brothers of a great reminder and correct their ways do so with humbleness. If that does not work, simply break the friendship for the sake of the creator because it's not benefitting to keep such friends.

and Allaah ta'ala knows best......I ask Allaah subhanahu wata'ala to guide the msiguided, and to turn their hearts to the right direction.ameen

wasalamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
brother it will happen even more prepare your own self to face all this dont be disappointed keep looking on Allah's mercy.... i know sometimes these things twist ur mind but we have to keep firm :astag::astag::astag: