Italian seaside town planning miniskirt ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Just be glad we are not at the Italian seaside with a topless beach and ankle skirts on women who have borne children.

( I have a bad case of the sillies today..but I am going to walk on the beach and behave..)..

Almaas

Wa'alaykum asalaam.

But if it were up to me I would ban anyone from wearing leggings as pants. Seriously.

Haha lol, could not agree more! Like who actually came up with the idea, and how the hell did it catch on?! It looks awful.

It also makes you think, what's gonna be the next trend?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Could it be becuz...............

Salaam,

Could someone explain what is wrong with sandcastles? Honestly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
Pardon me,

avoiding public to dig up some dead corpse buried over night while everybody sleeping
:SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153:<<<a Big surprise waiting while playing wif sand at the beach:eek::SMILY26::SMILY23::cool::mad::SMILY71:

~Wassalam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pardon me,

avoiding public to dig up some dead corpse buried over night while everybody sleeping
:SMILY153:

Pardon me;

just by same reason zionists have banned adhan in 1948-Palestine towns.

"It disturb non muslims whose try to sleep."

By that reason they shoud ban also every shoes what have heel.

*klop-klop-klop*

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
We will leave it to Allah swt to deal wiht these people!

Pardon me;

just by same reason zionists have banned adhan in 1948-Palestine towns.

"It disturb non muslims whose try to sleep."

By that reason they shoud ban also every shoes what have heel.

*klop-klop-klop*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankly i still prefer the Italian n France ministry they ban but did not kill our brothers and sisters!
But i still hope and make duá that hijab is allow in France country among the citizen!

:hearts:

This world is meant to be share peace fully and live in harmony!

We will leave it to Allah swt to deal with these people!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankly i still prefer the Italian n France ministry they ban but did not kill our brothers and sisters!
But i still hope and make duá that hijab is allow in France country among the citizen!

:hearts:

This world is meant to be share peace fully and live in harmony!

We will leave it to Allah swt to deal with these people!

I talked with sister from France yesterday. She afraid to go out at all as niqab ban in there. She told me she afraid Allah will punish her if she go out without hijab and police will the punish her if she go with.

:girl3:

Even with hijab she can´t get any job in her country.

I told her that you sisters in France are fighters for islamic sisters in Europe and we all respect and help you as we can.

:shake:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt will help.

I talked with sister from France yesterday. She afraid to go out at all as niqab ban in there. She told me she afraid Allah will punish her if she go out without hijab and police will the punish her if she go with.

Even with hijab she can´t get any job in her country.

I told her that you sisters in France are fighters for islamic sisters in Europe and we all respect and help you as we can.

:shake:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

If the French goverment ban hijab on the islamic nation there i am very sure Allah swt will put a ban on them later :astag:

They are making ridiculous decision!

Until then,we will make good duá for them and all muslim that had meet with this similar situasion!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim world wide~Amin!

“ Allah swt said:
Fear not, verily I am with you both, Hearing and Seeing.”
(Qur’an: Translation of the meaning, 20:46)

~ Allahu Akbar!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~On Top of all that~~Subhan Allah!

~On Top of all that~~Subhan Allah!

France will turn into muslim states too!

It seems that in Paris every day 10 persons are being converted into Islam. So far at least 400/000 people there have been converted into Islam in France.
One of the reasons of the infatuation of the French to Islam is moral seeking against fall of the western values, because Islam bestows a sacred meaning to the daily life and emerges such as a light of guidance.
Even though the French Muslims are in the minority but they have plentiful attractions so far a great number of the Christians there have been converted into Islam.
The official number of the Christian that merely in France have been converted into Islam is estimated as 100/000 people!

France has more than 6milion Muslims. Islam is recounted as the second religion in France. According to the official speaker of Muslims in Paris, based on the estimation, the number of the people who have converted into Islam(An altogether estimation that have converted including Christian)
are at least 400/000 people.

~News report.

Allah hu Akbar!
:ma:

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Slow down...I am still confused about sandcastles...they have nothing to do with dead bodies..but this is the eve of Halloween...are there are many corpses on the beach where you live.

This post is going nowhere.

We all know the French are stupid. The best thing I ever did in my life was leave France. Why anyone wants to live in land where they worship dogs is beyond me.

What amazes me is I have posted so many informative articles on current events. Not one response. We talk about sandcastles and we have a very long thread. Go figure.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Relax!

Salaam,

Slow down...I am still confused about sandcastles...they have nothing to do with dead bodies..but this is the eve of Halloween...are there are many corpses on the beach where you live.

This post is going nowhere.

We all know the French are stupid. The best thing I ever did in my life was leave France. Why anyone wants to live in land where they worship dogs is beyond me.

What amazes me is I have posted so many informative articles on current events. Not one response. We talk about sandcastles and we have a very long thread. Go figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween is not our culture sister :)
No banning on playing with beach sand here sister
and not that i know of so far if any dead bodies was dug up by some ppl while sandcastle!
Curious that's all as..... why is sandcastle is so harmful and become sensitive to the Italy goverment :hearts:

On the France goverment stupid or not well i figure they still come up with the idea of french fries and french toast so i rule that out.

:ma:
But sister ofcourse your post is of valuable quality i noted many read but didn't reply :)

Thank you,
Take care!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Yes... :shymuslima1:

I just today talked with my contact to Gaza about family in the north Gaza; they mom killed at war 2008 December, there is still dad and two kids; 14 years old boy and 12 years old girl.

After war they have lived at tent as they house bombed. Jsut some months ago they managed to move to house.

I sended them help to rent that new house.

Why we use our time to talk aboout some italian sandcastles but not matters what is happening to our sisters and brothers?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We have so much ability to educate others. We have so much knowledge on our hands to share. We can make change.

Anyhow...french fries are American.

It is time to stop this thread.

Brother Ayman...let me start a controversy. Allah subhana talla has given us the permission to think for ourselves..free will.

Status
Not open for further replies.