It's Great to be BACK!

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum.

I'm back on TTI after nearly a whole month away due to Exams and other Commitments. I really was suffering from Withdrawal Symptoms. I pray you guys are in the best of Health and Imaan. May Allah SWT grant grant us steadfastness on Deen and Shade on the day when there shall be no shade but his, Aameen.

Now lets all Smile > :):):) Wa Alykum Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Welcome, welcome back dear brother. :)

MashAllah we are very glade that you have joined us again. May Allah make it is easy for you,and keep you healthy and in the best state of health and eman. :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you always dear brother

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
good to have you back brother:)welcome........
just out of curiousity how did you manage to stay away for a month:eek:
maybe it's just me who crazy here:(
ameen to your duas and may ALLAH grant you the same.ameen:)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam brother

welcome back:D:D:D:D

oh mashAllah u did exams:D? how was ur exams?.....my exams r near :( plz pray for me:D

lol i m smiling see:):)

May Allah bless u always n all ur good wishes come true Ameen

IbnAhmad

Welcome, welcome back dear brother. :)

MashAllah we are very glade that you have joined us again. May Allah make it is easy for you,and keep you healthy and in the best state of health and eman. :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you always dear brother

Jazakallah Khair Sister. Aameen to your Dua's. I pray Allah SWT keeps you steadfast and protects you. :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

Great to have you back! Good thing you had put "Away" under your username...some people just leave like that without telling us :girl3: Anyways, I hope everything is cool now for you
:tti_sister:

IbnAhmad

good to have you back brother:)welcome........
just out of curiousity how did you manage to stay away for a month:eek:
maybe it's just me who crazy here:(
ameen to your duas and may ALLAH grant you the same.ameen:)

walikumsalam brother

welcome back:D:D:D:D

oh mashAllah u did exams:D? how was ur exams?.....my exams r near :( plz pray for me:D

lol i m smiling see:):)

May Allah bless u always n all ur good wishes come true Ameen

Jazakallahu Khair Sisters. Alhamdulilah my exams went well and also make Du'a cos I have an Interview for Uni next week.

I shall also pray for your Exams. May Allah SWT's help be with you. Aameen.

How did I stay away for a month? Haha, well I really had to force my self! It was torture! :p

Im glad your smiling. Keep it up. :D

IbnAhmad

Walaykumu salam

Great to have you back! Good thing you had put "Away" under your username...some people just leave like that without telling us :girl3: Anyways, I hope everything is cool now for you

Jazkallahu Khair Sister. Yeah I didn't want to announce cos I always intended to return and Alhamdulilah everything is good.

You keep smiling InshaAllah. May Allah SWT grant you good health and protect you always. Aameen. :D

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sorry had to ask,coz unless i'm here in this gold green place you'd thinki'm missing an integral part of me:)and i need to do it or else....well my papers up are coming faster then anything:(

IbnAhmad

sorry had to ask,coz unless i'm here in this gold green place you'd thinki'm missing an integral part of me:)and i need to do it or else....well my papers up are coming faster then anything:(

Yeah I understand what you mean Sister. I pray Allah SWT helps you through your exams. Just do your best and have no regrets. I'm sure you will do well. :D

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro and welcome back hope the exam was a piece of cake .

IbnAhmad

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro and welcome back hope the exam was a piece of cake .

Jazakallahu Khair Brother for the welcome and 'Yes' the exam was a piece of Cake! Alhamdulilah. :D

Most welcome back brother.
thank you so much about wishes.

Your sister,
Amina :hijabi:

Jazakallahu Khair Sister. May Allah SWT grant you good health and keep you under his protection always. Aameen. :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Walaykumu salam

...some people just leave like that without telling us

Asalamu alaykum

Ah ha! That must be me then. How could you be so mean?:eek: And you are making me nervouse too.:eek:

No hard feelings ukhti...i'm just teasing.:D:D:D
Jazak Allahu khayran to you. Take care!