Its important please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sisters..this is futile. Yes, we must call Allah subhana talla with the names that are recommend. It brings us closer to the Path. However, it takes time to be able to use the Blessed Names of Allah. It is a honor. We use the names of Allah subhana talla out of love.
Brother, remember the individual and not the oppressors. I am an American. I am not an oppressor and fight oppression with all my might.
We must humble ourselves and help emit knowledge. Let us be mindful that we are Believers and the protectors of the creation of Allah subhana talla.
We must first learn to respect each other. That is all we have: one ummath.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
ok i agree i have prejudgement over americans,i have to admit that.Because where ever a Muslim have suffer you find at back america and im sure even americans would accept that.Actually not only Muslims,its world's trouble except europe.
To stay silence against oppressors is part of oppression over innocent people and there are ayahs about that.
Its not easy for me to be calm about americans.I work to overcome about that feels,long time i didnt go online bcos of that but when i see an american does mistake i cant stop myself to step in.
I will work to keep away to contact with americans,im sure no one care my decision here.But i want americans also keep away from me untill i solve that problem.
or any director of TTI thinks its not allowed they can block me,i will respect really

salam aleikum
Then you need to change this prejudice brother .Do you know how many americans converted to Islam ? Do you know how many of your brothers and sisters are americans ?..Your words are very offensive,please think about it ...
Even there are many Americans who are not Muslims ,but they are kind people ,who hate the war and all what their government doing ..You can blame the government ,but don't accuse the whole nation ...Leave the Judgment to Allah...
waaleikum salam

PS: Wrong guess by the way *I AM NOT AMERICAN *

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

This Thread is closed and brother please from now on dont direct your speech toward any oneAmerican or Non. and just for information Islam is the fastest growing religion in U.S but the action of Ignorance from Muslims keep people a way from learing this religion

Wa salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.