Jacob and Michael...interesting!!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

I hope all of my sisters are at the best state of Eeeman and health.
Alhamdu li Allah, I'm okay by the grace of almighty Allah azza wa jal

As some of you know that I was about to move to Finland and alhamdu li Allah, I've already moved here, without any problem and the whole journey was smooth.

I have got the three room shared apartment.
I live in one room and another two rooms are occupied by foreigners.

one is from France: Michael
another from Czech Rep: Yakub(Jacob)
I dont know their faith, but I guess they are Christians(didnt aske them)
So this stand like one is the name of Angel and another is the name of our Prophet.

so I was discussing with my frnds that...wow they have got such great names....
so I was thinking of Dawah to them,but may be slowly....

wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki
wassalam

hidaya

assalamualikm

mashALLAH! that would be great....may ALLAH make us firm in HIS path till we meet him ameen...

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

Sounds good brother, enjoy your stay there. You are the Muslim, and maybe it's their first time with a Muslim. Your actions may form their impression on Muslims. By your actions, you performing your prayers, reading Qur'an, they may approach you if they are curious about what your doing. This is because maybe they heard Muslims as terrorists, so they would like to know from you. That is when it may become mutual, they are willing to learn and you are willing to teach. And it also won't be that you're pushing the faith on them. May God be with you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Son, everything happens according to the will of Allah subhana tala. Let your actions speak and make them curious and then answer the questions. You are in our dua, from the bottom of my heart.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

:astag:
My brother, try to sale the good features of islam by being dutiful to your lord, observing your religious obligation, and also being nice to them. This will make them to feel free with you and also make them closer to you, at this point then you can apply the divine formula i.e

Q16:125 Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

Lastly have this in your mind that "Action speaks louder than the voice" so try to relate well with them.

Wish you all the best.

fada_all

wow what's geart masha allahu taala , jazaka allah every khir for informing us

may allah swt wa taala pave you the way the make dawah

may allah swt guide us all to the right path and all muslims ammeeenn...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.....

this is good news akhi.may ALLAh assist you in your dawah project:)and akhi watch out for your back.take care or you may end up nasty like my khala......she got over worked!!

btw for a mo i thought you were going to talk about micheal scofield and jacob black-lol:D

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam Alaikum

JazakAllahu khair for the duas and replies.

yesterday Michael and Jacob was on a party....BBQ party.
and Jacob invited me that if I want I can join them...but it was Ramadan time(though even if wasnt Ramadan I wouldnt have joined them as because they might have prepared beef/lamb which would not be Halal...and may be they might have beer or something alcohol...anyways)..then I said...sorry Jacob, I cant join coz I'm fasting. he didnt know what is fasting...but when I tell him that Ramadan he got understand....then I explained it to him.....Mike wasnt there then....he was downstairs for party....after sometimes mike was in the apartment and apologise for that it was his plan....and he said: oh saif....you didnt tell me that Ramadan is going or you are not supposs to eat.

so the guys are very good, may be a little bit rigid, but hope things will go smooth inshaa'Allah...with them.

if it is Geebah, may Allah forgive me.

Alhamdu li Allah thing are going smooth here...like Ramadan, Salah, Tarawee.
as we dont have mosque here in our area....so we make Jamah for Salah......I've got Muslim brothers here from my country.one of the guy is from Pakistan.
aaa....I lead the prayer of Tarawee and they all love my recitation,alhamdu li Allah....even just now I'm back from the Tarawee.

thats all the updates...till now....

pray for me so that I can be in the right way and nothing can become obstackle between me and Allah azza wa jal.

wassalam