JANNAH...WHAT WILL YOU WISH FOR (INSHALLAH)??

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
ASLAMUALIKUM WAREHMATALLHI WABARAKATUHU...

Brothers and Sisters... May ALLAH Grants Us All Jannah....Ameen

Who is that person in this world that is so dear to you that....when you go to Jannah INSHALLAH.... you would want to be with??... Or it could be any wish that you would like to share....

MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL AND GRANT US ALL JANNAH...

esperanza

revert of many years
walalikum isalam
the person iwould most like to meet in jannah is sadly the one im most likely to meet if im granted jannah
she is my grandmother,,,the dearest person to me ,,my rock my comfort my guidance in thsi life,, but sadly iwas not able to convince her to becmoe muslim and illregret this all my life

if you have anyone dear to you who is not muslim ,believe its worht your life efforts,, to try to convice them before its too late

and a wish ..that ihave the chance to do it all agsain,,to not make the same mistakes,,,to know what ido now,,,to know that this life is insignificant in realtion to the life after..and we should put every effort,,to being the best we can,,not put things off unti it could be too late

may Allah giude us in this life a:tti_sister:nd grant us jannah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now sister..this is the sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows response:

If out of His Mercy and Compassion, Irresistability He grants me heaven...I will wish to go and say salaam to every resident of Jannath ....

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Dear sister, if by mercy of Allah i will be in Janah, then this is what will be sufficient for me to have all that i ever desired and i will ever desire.
Since there, in this wonderfull, everlasting place, noone will suffer any injustice, i am sure Allah will place anyone next to who is suitable to be.

Like my dear sister Esperanza said, me too i have a couple of old people that i wish to be with them, that where my heart and soul....also died non-muslims....Allah knows better, or maybe i will wish to be with my housband that inchallah i will have,,,i dont know, but sure our Allah knows what is best for us.

:salam2:

a_stranger

The most beautiful thing in Janna that we will be near to the one who created us out of nothing , gave us all that we are enjoying in this life, the onevtwho is most loving and merciful Allah subhanahu wa taaala , I wish I can be closer to Allah in the highest Janna, near to our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam , other prophets and companions .....with my family .......sisters, naibours , friends members of turn to Islam .......I know I don't deserve anything but I know that my Lord is absolutly genoureous and rich , Allah subhanahu wa taaala owns all. :tti_sister::salah:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

The most beautiful thing in Janna that we will be near to the one who created us out of nothing , gave us all that we are enjoying in this life, the onevtwho is most loving and merciful Allah subhanahu wa taaala , I wish I can be closer to Allah in the highest Janna, near to our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam , other prophets and companions .....with my family .......sisters, naibours , friends members of turn to Islam .......I know I don't deserve anything but I know that my Lord is absolutly genoureous and rich , Allah subhanahu wa taaala owns all. :tti_sister::salah:

WALIKUMUSALAM WAREHMATALLHI WABARAKATUHU....

SAME HERE SISTER... INSHALLAH...

I LOVE ALL THE REPLIES... THEY MAKE ME SMILE...
AAPA... I WILL BE WAITING INSHALLAH...
DEAR SISTERS ESPERENA AND HAJJER... ALLAH IS THE MOST MERCIFUL... NO ONE KNOWS THE SURPRISE THAT ALLAH HAS KEPT FOR US WHEN WE ALL GO TO HIM... INSHALLAH YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT.....
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR SISTERS FOR REPLYING... IN ORDER TO GO TO JANNAH INSHALLAH.. WE HAVE TO HAVE A HOPE FOR JANNAH....

MAY ALLAH BLESS US IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE HEREAFTER AND GRANT US ALL JANNAH..AMEEN..