Jerusalem Seminary attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianek

Wondering what you guys think of this.....8 students killed in Jerusalem....is this acceptable retaliation?

user expired!

asalamualaykum wa rahmatullah!

Hizbollah Tv : "Mughniyah Brigade" are behind the attack on Yeshiva J'lem.

Who is Mughniyah?
Mughniyah is one of Hezbollah's senior military commanders,he became known for his alleged involvement in several attacks on Western targets during the 1975-1990 civil war in Lebanon.

Nicknamed "The Fox", he was for several years one of the United States' most prized targets before his death in a car bomb blast in the Syrian capital, Damascus, on February 12, 2008.
The US considers him as dangerous as Ossama Ben Laden.

After his death the hizbollah announced an open war against Israel.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Now watch the massacre of innocent Palestinians begin while the 'civilised' world watches on - it really saddens me. It also perplexes me why the usual laws of 'diplomacy' don't apply to Israel. All you hear is condemnation but very little action. It's crazy the number of UN resolutions that have been passed regarding Israeli aggression yet they have no affect. Yet they're so quick when it comes to starving millions of Iraqi children through crippling trade sanctions. The only way the Palestinian people will ever be free is through force.

In the days of the Prophet :saw:, they overcame unbelievable odds to defeat the disbelievers. This ummah numbers well over 1.5 bn, our so called Islamic countries are wealthy beyond imagination. Egypt for instance has a military consisting of half a million soldiers (500,000)!!!

However, this issue goes beyond strength or power as it is clear that this ummah does not lack it. However the type of strength or power we posses is material which is nothing without iman. Br.Mabsoot has mentioned this countless times, we've got to build a foundation - an islamic foundation, not one based on immoral, perverted western ideologies. Without this, thoughts of revolution, bringing back the caliphate and overthrowing these oppressors and liberating our people and our lands are just that - thoughts; wishful thinking...

wasalam

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
isnt dere abit of hypocrisy ere people?

if a israeli walked in2 a palestinian school n killed 8 students, sum wud be callin for beheadins, martydom operations, israel to be "wiped off the map" and other things..

but because it happened in israel to israeli people, the response seems to be...so what its only 8?

now u see why the israelis have the attitude of..its only palestinians,

because some people on this thread hav the attitude of...its only israelis!!!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
nice to hear a news like this finally.

I don't think this is 'nice' as it is only going to escalate the problems for the muslims in Palestine. I just feel it hard to feel remorse considering all the years of Israeli occupation, murder and torture. This may sound wrong to you but the world isn't black and white. It's not a matter of 'you either think this or that' with a clearly defined line in between. It's not as simple as Bush sez -'you're either with us or with them'.- my stance on all this is pretty complex and it's going to attract a lot of criticism. I don't think my words convey properly what I'm trying to articulate so I'll stop typing.....

wasalam

Salaam,

I agree with you brother Abdul Raheem. We have to put ourselves in shoes of the Palestinians. Why did this person (assuming Palestinian - not sure if he was Muslim, Christian, etc) did this? We have to ask ourselves this question. Was it for some joy? NO! There is always a cause.

Look at how CNN captures certain statements for the thousands or more viewers who browse its site daily:

Jerusalem District Police commander Aharon Franko said: "One terrorist came carrying a box. He took out a long weapon and started on a killing spree."

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/03/06/mideast/index.html

Terrorist!? What!? Are they kidding me? In what way was he a "terrorist"? Israelie's rubble down Palestinian homes, use children as human shields, kill innocent Palestinian civilians daily...are they not the real terrorists?

Making the oppressors look oppressed and the oppressed look like the oppressors is the deception that Western media puts fold into the minds of its citizens. There are numerous independent sources & historians that will give you the truth to this. We can see why so many Americans & Westerners sympathize with Israel's actions.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
"Making the oppressors look oppressed and the oppressed look like the oppressors"

thats what hamas is doing!!!

firing rockets into sderot then crying to the world about air strikes..

now they praise this terrorist attack...

and no doubt when israel retaliates (which it will)

they will start crying again and say, what did we do to deserve this?

Its simple..stop attacking israel, and israel will stop retaliating

Shannonx

Umm yeah I don't think Israel will ever stop attacking the Palestinians.
Sorry, that's one thing i'll continue to be not so hopeful on.

Abel213

We have to think of it like this. Your a Palestinian person living in Gaza w/o access to any of life's basic necessities. You lost some of your family members(children,wives,brothers,etc) to Israeli "Defense Force". What would you think if you were in this position?

2:194 The prohibited month for the prohibited month,- and so for all things prohibited,- there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.

2:178 O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
ye but hamas seems to think:

rocket into israel = israel stops attackin

when the reality is

rocket into israel = strong israeli retaliation

surely doing the same thing over and over again and it not working is a sign of madness?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
"Making the oppressors look oppressed and the oppressed look like the oppressors"

thats what hamas is doing!!!

firing rockets into sderot then crying to the world about air strikes..

now they praise this terrorist attack...

and no doubt when israel retaliates (which it will)

they will start crying again and say, what did we do to deserve this?

Its simple..stop attacking israel, and israel will stop retaliating

This isn't a matter of stop attacking us and we'll do the same. It's about Israel giving back Palestinians what is rightfully theirs - their land and their freedom. Unless Israel return occupied territories and stop the injustices, there is no chance of peace - pure and simple. We've got to stop looking through rose-tinted glasses here.

wasalam

dianek

isnt dere abit of hypocrisy ere people?

if a israeli walked in2 a palestinian school n killed 8 students, sum wud be callin for beheadins, martydom operations, israel to be "wiped off the map" and other things..

but because it happened in israel to israeli people, the response seems to be...so what its only 8?

now u see why the israelis have the attitude of..its only palestinians,

because some people on this thread hav the attitude of...its only israelis!!!

You hit the nail on the head!!!!! These were students in a religious school. It wreaks HATE CRIME!!!! I don't think attacking students is proper way to fight the cause!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I wrote this yesterday on another post and I will rewrite it today. Please research the history of the making of the illegal state of Israel. Please understand the seriousness of this issue. Please do not write out of the side of your mouth. This is what is dividing the ummath. Lately there have been some responses that are very distorted. If you are one of those that believes Israel has the green light to murder at any time maybe you need to rethink about your commitment to your faith.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
mirajmom,

the hypocrisy on this thread sickens me to my stomach...

people are saying its ok to kill 8 people in a school!!

well, its ok for israel to retaliate isnt it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.