JESUS in ISLAM: plz do watch

nizar83

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatulah,

this is a wonderfull film / documentary on Jesus alayhi selem (peace be upon him).

it talks about the islamic view on Jesus alayhi weselem and also points out the similarities in christianity both as the differences in christianity..

mashallah great video of 46 minutes to help us understand who jesus peace be upon him was and who mariam or mary peace be upon her was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7aHBNzP7eo

if Jesus is god, than who does / did he pray to?

inshallah this will help us pounder upon our real goal here on this earth

selemu aleikum

Ladybug3478

Hello,

That was a good movie. Thanks.

Being that at this time I don't necessarily consider myself a part of any religion but, am searching...

What does Islam say about (if at all) Mary fleeing from king Herod in order to save Jesus' life? And, if at all, what does it say about the three kings visiting Jesus and providing gifts?

Thanks again. :)

nizar83

aselemu aleikum ladybug im really really happy your even interested in the truth. and god willin you will find the truth..

maybe you already know the holy quran has an entire chapter on mary (mariam) peace be upon here, and the holy quran has more vivid details on both jesus peace be upon him as on mary the virgin mother of jesus peace be upn her.

even christian scholars agree that the quran has spoken more and deeper on jesus and his mother mary peace and blessings upon both of them.
it states some miracles performed by jesus whom the bible and old testaments dont speak on.

i will try and find answers to ur questions inshallah...maybe you can read the english translation of this chapter mariam...

take care sister

wishin u the best of guidance from the netherlands

Ladybug3478

Hello,

Thanks so much for the offer to assist! I have read the Quran but, only once. I'm sure this means that I know nothing :SMILY149: So, I'll re-read the chapter on Miriam tomorrow. This way I'll be a bit more intelligent within the next 24 hours. LOL!

Thanks Again. :)

Yousef83

Jesus(a.s) already reported many times about Islam and our dear Prophet (s.a.v) as Ahmed,but like many other things they changed that point as well

nizar83

its ironic...Jesus peace be upon him is mentioned more frequently in the quran than prophet Mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem..yet millions of christians think islam is the opposite of christianity..and think we dont aknowledge Jesus as a prophet sent by God almighty as guidance to mankind.

if only they would do 10 minutes of research on a daily basis..they would be amazed to find out quite the contraryof what the media makes them believe of islam and muslims..mashallah