Jewish Group Behind US Anti-Islam Film

blue streak

Allah has tells us in the Quran that they will not be able to put out the light of Islam even though the kafirs detest it.
They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).

Surah Saff 61:8-9

IloveIslam94

I think we should really give those jews a lesson they couldn't ever forget!!! Just what our brothers did when a comics production company released a comic magazine about prophet Muhammad S.A.W. having a couple of bombs on His head... Wassalam!

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum,

I think these articles are pointless, literally, who cares? It's like 'a man said blahblahblah, oh btw his grandfather was Jewish, KILL HIM!!'
At the end of the day this website exists to inform people about Islam and clear up misconceptions, if I had read some of the things Muslims have said on this site when I was a non-Muslim, it would have put me off Islam and backed up the misconceptions I had.
The Prophet (S.A.W) said that the person who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be quiet if he/she has nothing good to say. So when people say silly things like 'The Jew's are a coward race' etc, they have actually gone against the advice of our Prophet (S.A.W) and have acted like the kaffir when some of them say 'all Muslims are terrorists', etc, etc.

Please, please, please don't post these articles on here, it is not the place. Leave these issues with Allah and spread peace.

Wasalaam,
Yusuf.

BigAk

Salaam,

There was a newspaper in North Carolina that refused to promote the DVD's. The lies will fall apart. Let us remain solid. Insha'Allah.

I live in NC.... and I just got the stupid DVD in my mail box yesterday. It bothers me to no end to know that my good neighbors also got the stupid DVD as they all know that I'm Muslim. I wonder if there's anything I can do in my neighbohood at least on a local level??? Send out a counter-mailer perhaps?? Can someone help me with ideas please??

BigAk

jews are always behind such things from the very beginging They are a coward nation
yeah.. Let's edit this post.. Jews is the wrong word here.. I hate for this post to convey hatred towards our jewish muslims around... even if it's not meant to do so.

BigAk

When will people learn the more you try to sabotage Islam the more, ppl want to learn about it, and become Muslims. Its like telling a child not to touch the stove repeatedly because he or she will get burn, despite repeated warnings the child touches the stove and gets burn. They are simply doing Dawah for muslims but will not get a reward for it.

Very good point.. But, I have to say that we; as muslims should not just sit idle either.. We should help in Da'wa... even on a local level. For instance... If each one of us prints a page of information (against the DVD) and mail it in his/her neighborhood, we can counter this stupid DVD... Remember Shaihk Deedat saying... "Spread Islam with the sword of intellect."???

Could someone brain-storm with me and help me come up with a suitable flyer to mail in my neighborhood??

BigAk

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Subhan'Allah. They are scared because so far all of their lies and propaganda against Islam has backfired and actually caused more to convert to Islam.

They keep calling attention to Islam, people want to find out about what they hear and then the Truth resonates and we get a new brother/sister!

[8:36] Those who disbelieve spend their money to repel others from the way of GOD. They will spend it, then it will turn into sorrow and remorse for them. Ultimately, they will be defeated, and all disbelievers will be summoned to Hell.

Let them spend their money. We are seeing the consequences of countries spending their money to fight Islam. Recession anyone?

Thank you Nichole for siting the verse 8:36... I didn't know about it.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Yusuf1990

I apologize for anyone who has every offended you on this site. The article I do not feel is offensive but more so the comments. So all members we need to be more cautious before we speak, inshallah.The article does not bash anyone but more so expresses the fact. Even some of our brother/sisters received the anti-islamic dvd.Astagfirllah To put the articles here is to inform brother/sisters in the USA and outside of what is happening. Personally I would have never known this if I did not read it on the net. Walihe I watch only 1 to 1 1/2 hours of television a day if that so there could be other members like myself who would have never accessed the information.

Also, I agree we should not generalize a people including their whole race to stay away from misconceptions ourselves. I know I hate when the do it to muslims like with the dvd that was distributed. The article does not state all jews and some responses neither.

When someone tries to defame you religion you should speak out and try to clear the misconceptions. If you can change it with you tongue you so do so. To sit back and denounce it in your heart in the lowest level of Iman.

May Allah make us sabr when responding to people. Ameen

BigAk

As-salaamu'alaikum,

I think these articles are pointless, literally, who cares? It's like 'a man said blahblahblah, oh btw his grandfather was Jewish, KILL HIM!!'
At the end of the day this website exists to inform people about Islam and clear up misconceptions, if I had read some of the things Muslims have said on this site when I was a non-Muslim, it would have put me off Islam and backed up the misconceptions I had.The Prophet (S.A.W) said that the person who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be quiet if he/she has nothing good to say. So when people say silly things like 'The Jew's are a coward race' etc, they have actually gone against the advice of our Prophet (S.A.W) and have acted like the kaffir when some of them say 'all Muslims are terrorists', etc, etc.

Please, please, please don't post these articles on here, it is not the place. Leave these issues with Allah and spread peace.

Wasalaam,
Yusuf.

Thank you brother Yusuf for an intelligent post.. I'm in full agreement. We should not turn this site to hatred site against jews and christians. It's vey counterproductive.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

BigAk

I used to live in North Carolina as well for years I forgot to ask if my mother received it.:( I am not sure what area you are in. But if you are in Charlotte, Greensboro or Raliegh I would ask at your mosque and see if they have done or are working on something referencing the video that you could be apart of. The smaller areas I am not even sure if they even have mosque but I would probably incorporate a letter that can be disturbed to your neighbors. As far as the contents I would probably watch the video and address the issues it presents since the neighbors have probably obtained some knowledge from the dvd. This is also a good opportunity for dawah.

I am just glad that some people canceled subscriptions due to the hate dvd. That shows some are willing to take a stand for what they believe in muslims or not. Easier for most to just throw it away. Even small things make differences.

Wasalam Amirah80

BigAk

:salam2: Amirah,

I will ask my local mosque insha'Allah to see if they're doing something about it. Thank you for reminding me of this idea. Most likely they have done something.

I think if each one of us does send out a flyer in their neighborhood, it will do alot of good.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Yes, that is a good idea mashallah to do the flyers. The local mosque may have one already prepared one that you could utilize or maybe even a dvd responding. If not then to incorporate one yourself is also good.

Wasalam Amirah80