jinns.....boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam alaykum

how can jinns pass cross into our world and possess us?.....i mean dont they have their own world so how can they like possess us and start scaring us :SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:?.....like in my old school the security guard used to tell us that at night when hes patrolling the school he always sees a woman in a burkha come out of the mens washroom and walk keeps walking straight towards the hostels..... and the hostels were made on a place which used to b a graveyard....and well the guard says he never looks at her like stare at her cause hes scared she mite notice him and well he doesnt want to c whats beneath that burkha

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

yep jins can posses us, it happens and happend at our prophets (pbuh) time.i heard that there are different reasons why they posses you, one of them is that they tend to start likeing you so they posses you, another is they want you to get scared and lead a bad life.remember there are good and bad jinns.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

From what I have heard, Jinns are instructed by people who do black magic, ordering them to do things to people they perform the black magic on. These people can communicate with Jinns ( I think, from what I have heard). Best always to say Ayat-ul-Kursi and seek refuge from the Shayateen whereever you are.

Anas reported that the Prophet :saw: said, "The barrier between the eyes of the Jinn and the nakedness of the Children of Adam is [created] when a Muslim discards a garment and says, 'In the name of Allah besides Whom there is no other god'." (Ibn As-Sinni)

But then again, we are different forms of creations, our features dont match, and just as we are afraid to face one, they too, do not like our shape and form. There are good believing and disblieving, disobedient in them too.

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4:533, Narrated Jabi bin 'Abdullah

The Prophet :saw: said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer (i.e. the rat) may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house." Ata said, "The devils." (instead of the Jinns).

Why this topic Podolski? :(

well bro mesbah it sounded interesting cause alot of weird stuff used to happen in my hostels since it was build on a graveyard....i remember once this kid got possessed and well it took 10 yes i said 10 other students to bring him down and he kept on shouting in another language like japanese or something.....and well how come we cant possess jinns?

Mahzala

You do understand what happens when a jinn possesses someone and the reason why right? So, why should we have that ability?

Yes, I know many possession stories too. I know a girl who had one in her for about 19 years. Her brother went to visit his family from here, Australia and he played the Quran. Upon playing it, she fainted, and he realised she wasnt right. He had to sit on his own sisters chest for days just to take it out. I know a family in Afghanistan, relatives of family friends, who were possessed -- the three women of the house were possessed, the wives of three men. They made them walk on their fours (naked) in the streets. It was black magic. Just two simple stories. I know many more cases.

Sickness, disputes in families etc is from Shaytaan and Jinns are a form of Shayateen. So always ask Allah for refuge from the Shayateen.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

As long we recite the daily adhkars for morning and night, we are Insha'Allah tallah safe from their influence. :)

When you are going into a dark place, then recite

"A’oodhu Bi ‘Izzatillaahi Wa Qudratihi Min Sharri Maa Ajidu Wa Uhaadhir "

In addition to that, recite Surah Al Ikhlas, Nas & Khalaq 3 times (which is a part of morning and night Adhkars).

Also before going to sleep, recite last 2 Ayahs of Surah Al Baqarah.

Insha'Allah tallah this is enough protection from the Jinns. So we need not worry and we should seek refuge in Allah swt. :)

:wasalam:

Mahzala

BrotherInIslam7, great suggestions. Firm faith when reciting those that nothing will happen and that Allah is the Best of Protectors, also helps a great deal. You see (and this is something not many people know and nice one, I am putting it up on a public forum) I dont like cats. Big time phobia. So when I see one, I just pretend I havent seen it (and hide my jittering teeth) and recite the necessary duas etc with firm faith and Alhamdulillah I can slip right past without passing out. And this is the middle of the night I am talking about -- crossing from my house to my Brothers (just across the road, two years ago). Its like those cats knew, they used to stand there in a row and I used to wish to be invisible.

Anyhow, back to topic.

fada_all

salam alaykum

how can jinns pass cross into our world and possess us?.....i mean dont they have their own world so how can they like possess us and start scaring us :SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26::SMILY26:?.....like in my old school the security guard used to tell us that at night when hes patrolling the school he always sees a woman in a burkha come out of the mens washroom and walk keeps walking straight towards the hostels..... and the hostels were made on a place which used to b a graveyard....and well the guard says he never looks at her like stare at her cause hes scared she mite notice him and well he doesnt want to c whats beneath that burkha

salam alikum

i agree with that al jinn can posses us but not all the time ..means can posses only those who have a weak imane ot a strong imane****

Beacuse among them there are those who are pure.. good and those who are bad , and try as much as possible to hurt others ....so one only need to be self confident in his manner of living means .his imane should be strong.....:ma:

may allah guide us all to the right path ameennnnnnnnn and all muslims

salam alikum

Creepy topic now is it?
Why didn't you thought of being there with your school's watchman to see it lol..
Jinns are true but they are not seen so easily by our naked eyes.It might be that the watchman is either lieing to you or he is too tired at those times to be awake or rather it is true.If it is true i bet he can't say it now, can he? Because seeing it every night is scary to even imagine :)

naa the watchman was a loyal and trust worthy person.......he wouldnt lie jz to look cool or somethin...alot of creepy stuff did happen in my hostels since it was build on a previous graveyard

ProudToBeaMuslim

This is an important topic......which actually explains manyy things that happen in our life from a solid Islamic perspective...and hence, it's best that we should do as much authentic research regarding this as possible-whenever we are mentally ready....Because trust me....from my experience of research on this topic...It took me a whole week to get over these new ideas....(and the fact that you may not be alone in your room when you think you are*shudder*).In short...you'll be veryyy paranoid at first. But this topic, in infact, helps us to strengthen our Iman,,, and also increase our Rememberance of Allah.....Eventually we'll start accepting this world around us....and wont have any fear. But it takes time. And correct knowledge. I'd recommend Dr.Bilal Philip's research book on the topic (which earned him his PhD) Some parts of this book is available in this website :http://www.angelfire.com/al/islamicpsychology/exorcism.html
Have fun!! (yeaaa right :D) and also.....may your Iman increase with this knowledge. Ameen.
Here is another link that may interest you:
A conversation with a Jinn: http://muslimmatters.org/2008/02/11/a-conversation-with-a-jinn-the-exorcism-experience/
(I'd reccomend you to read the comments posted regarding this article in that page)

Trust Allah (swt).

revert2007

Love Fishing
walikumsalam

yep jins can posses us, it happens and happend at our prophets (pbuh) time.i heard that there are different reasons why they posses you, one of them is that they tend to start likeing you so they posses you, another is they want you to get scared and lead a bad life.remember there are good and bad jinns.

u mean muslims jin and kafir jin :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

It was wrong of even posting it,without any base from Quran and Sunnah from it.:astag:

It was wrong of even posting it,without any base from Quran and Sunnah from it.:astag:

actually the man talks bout jinns and if u dont know black magicians do talk to jinss and what about dinosaurs??...the quran doesnt talk bout them so that means its even wrong if i posted something on dinosaurs??...so like mind getting off my back??...i already said my bad

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
actually the man talks bout jinns and if u dont know black magicians do talk to jinss and what about dinosaurs??...the quran doesnt talk bout them so that means its even wrong if i posted something on dinosaurs??...so like mind getting off my back??...i already said my bad

You have said brother that the video is about shatytans and people talking with shatyans,for that I have said that it should not posted as it may not be the source of autenticy.People are reacting diffrenent on mentioning dinosaurs and completey diffrente on mentionig of shaytaan subhaanAllah!!

Jazzka Allah khair for removing your video,and Inhsallah in future you will be more carefull what you are posting.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Dinosaurs in the Noble Quran

Allah Almighty did mention dinosaurs in the Noble Quran. While the word "dinosaurs" is a modern word that refers to the gigantic animals that existed perhaps millions of years ago, Allah Almighty referred to all created "beasts" as "dabbah". A "dabbah" in the Noble Quran consists of all animals, including the dinosaurs.

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.
(The Noble Quran, 2:164)"

"He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky, and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs. (The Noble Quran, 31:10)"

You have said brother that the video is about shatytans and people talking with shatyans,for that I have said that it should not posted as it may not be the source of autenticy.People are reacting diffrenent on mentioning dinosaurs and completey diffrente on mentionig of shaytaan subhaanAllah!!

Jazzka Allah khair for removing your video,and Inhsallah in future you will be more carefull what you are posting.

may have wrongly said shaytan but he talks about ghosts meaning jinss but well yeah thanks for the advise grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.