Joining the Website - New Members Information

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,Here is Some Information About Being Part of this Amazing WebSite

1./Registering and Joining this TurnToIslam Community!

1, Welcome to TurnToIslam.Com - To get started fill out this little form REGISTER AND JOIN

After You Have Registered: :cool:

Then Make your first Post in the Introduce Yourself!Forum. Introduce Yourself to this website, and get started in our fresh new Online Islamic Community. You can view and Download Lots of stuff, as well as read articles, get help and support as well as make friends with Muslims from all over the world!

To View All the Website, Simply Go to TURNTOISLAM.COM/FORUM and browse around, discuss issues, make your own new topics and contribute to the website.

Membership is free! You can download videos, Mp3s, Pictures and much more. :ma: However, There are a few levels of membership. People who first join the site will have their posts closely moderated and viewed. After a certain amount of time newly registered members will increasingly have the opportunity to have more features enabled including ability to post new topics and contribute Islamic media to the website.

Contributing Regularly to The Website Helps Our Website Grow! So Please do Help Us inshaAllah. :ma:

So please do contribute to the site and reply to any topics.

Muslims and Non Muslims are welcome - Any Troublemakers who do not come to this site with a Clean intention to learn or find out more about Islam will be banned.

2. What You Get from joining TurnToIslam.Com

1. Absolutely FREE Unique Islamic Content
--- we want to make sure everyone has access to Islam in order to learn and become better people.

- Islamic Videos
- Quran Mp3s
- Pictures
- Discussions
- Indepth Articles
- Free Downloads
- Ability to contribute and help Muslims
and much more.

3. Site Rules!
-------------- SITE RULES ---- PLEASE READ SO YOU DONT GET BANNED! --------------------- :astag:

The Following is not allowed on the Forums, and in some cases an instant Ban on an user May be put in place:

- insults, racial slurs and swearing.

- Being disrespectful of Islam or any other Faith.

- Promoting Anti-Islam Links -

- Any kind of unsolicited messaging and stalking, Sending Messages to opposite sex. Sisters had asked for this feature to be implemented so Messages are monitored from time to time so are not 100% private. In order to ensure the website members have good islamic environment.

- Any Threads made merely to Promote A Website. - Spamming not allowed. i.e. Just coming here to promote a website

- Insulting the Admins and Moderators of this site.

- Speaking in favour of killing Civillians. - Any topics written supporting the death of any civillian or bombing any country (i.e. Iraq) will not be allowed.

- Interfaith Debates not allowed. These forums are not made for people to try and debate Muslims over any issues. Rather, this site is for Islamic information.

- Harassing or stalking of other members.

- Avatar pictures must be of sensible nature in conformity of Islamic rules.

Some Rules:

- Avoid Typing in Capital Letters

- Please keep ON TOPIC. Please Do not make threads meander off-topic. Topics of political nature should be kept with the confines of the Political section, otherwise will be closed.

- Avoid Reposting topics. Please use search function to avoid making a topic for information / news that already exists.

- Learn to forgive and overlook any members. Do not follow up any posts with cynical replies.

- MODERATORS WORD FINAL IN ALL CASES - Dont make topics discussing our Decisions!! Simply PM us and talk to us in Private. (otherwise you will look very silly complaining)

I'm new to this website, and I am really enjoying it, but I have one problem. It won't let me do certain things, such as view profiles. It shows me a message that I'm not allowed to access this part. Can you please tell me why.

hijratullah

salamu alaikum

salam Mr mabgsoot!
It is place of hapiness that in result of your troubles ,you could prapare such agood site, insha allah I wish I could help you.
thanks

gladtobeamuslim

I can't c other ppls profiles? how cum? how many things do u hav 2 post or how long do u hav to be a member of this website 2 earn that privilage? or is dere somethin rong wit my computer?

khalidvaltrans

:salam2:I'm new to this website, and I am really enjoying it, but I have one problem. It won't let me do certain things, such as view profiles. It shows me a message that I'm not allowed to access this part. Can you please tell me why.

noor1980

alsalm alikum my brothers and sisters
i dont know what to tell you
but realy i want your help and dont know where to write my question
if there are any muslim from Argentena tell me ..
your brothere noor1980.
iam so sorry to adminstrator of this websit .
realy i dont know where to write my question.
alslam alikum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

hasbona lah

how can i edit my user name

Assalamo alaikom ourahmatou lahi tala ouabarakatohou
i would like to know how i can edit my user name and how can i reach the other profiler and threads and how i can use the image to my profile thanks
Assalamou alaikom oua rahmatou lahi oua barakatouhou

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

only the Admin can edit the Username, so you would have to contact him.

To view profiles and add your custom avatar, i suggest getting at least 50 posts. Although I think the limit on them is around 36 or something along that degree, so just keep posting insha'Allah.

wasalam

hasbona lah

understood

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

only the Admin can edit the Username, so you would have to contact him.

To view profiles and add your custom avatar, i suggest getting at least 50 posts. Although I think the limit on them is around 36 or something along that degree, so just keep posting insha'Allah.

wasalam

assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI taala ouabarakatohou amma baad
thank you for you explain and am thankful for you noiw it is clear for me
assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou

saytunney

I am having the same same problem as sayedahash, i dont know what to do as well, if anyone can help me, please let me know inshallah

hasbona lah

I am having the same same problem as sayedahash, i dont know what to do as well, if anyone can help me, please let me know inshallah

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI oua barakatohou
plz my brother or my sister what is exactly your problem can you ask then i will guid you to the right wy (inchaa ALLAH )

hasbona lah

I'm new to this website, and I am really enjoying it, but I have one problem. It won't let me do certain things, such as view profiles. It shows me a message that I'm not allowed to access this part. Can you please tell me why.

wasalam

OBAIDAH

I have two questions:
1) how can you chat with other selfs online ?

2)can I show you my reading in quraan and my songs ?

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!

wasalam

Do I undrestand it correctly that after 36-50 posts I'll be able to view profiles? If I knew age it would be much easier for me to communicate with the person because talking to 18 year old person and 60 year-old is quite a different thing. Besides it's not always clear whether it's a man or a woman because some people use nick names instead. Is there any other way of getting access to profilesand if not could you please explain the reasons :)

Salam Alleykum
Omar