Judaism???

F

fabs

I dare not imagine what he just wrote. But it couldn't be any worse than what globalpeace gets away with.

basheer76

No accusation

Let's talk about ourselves. Why you guys are diverging from the main topic ?
Be respectfull to each other, please.
Satan ( the devil ) always wants to make people fight and never get peace. Learn from the past and be wise. Be optimistic and do not generalise your thoughts to every body, please.
Thanks

Globalpeace

Banned
Hate Filled Filthy Muslim!

Fabs,

I know I am ashamed of what I have become living in Europe. Can you cleanse me of it; please.

Would it be ok if I talk about other Female members of your family apart from your mother....like

its ok to make fun of Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) as long as Moses, Jesus, Budha are also included?

Is that what I am missing "19 Year old Jew, Fabs" a bit of balance?

I dare not imagine what he just wrote. But it couldn't be any worse than what globalpeace gets away with.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

If anyone breaks the rules...he/she will not be allowed to do so the next time!

Globalpeace got the warning and so did you Fabs!

You behave like 10 year old ones almost!

If you like to do so, exchange emails and do that on private, but not here please! This forum is not for that!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

He had given you his full devotion and maybe sacrificed his lot of work hours. So what can you expect from a broken heart?

Instead of acknowledging what you agree, you are just busy in arguing where you find a little margin to talk.

Are you really serious? or you got some point to point disease?

F

fabs

Hi,

If anyone breaks the rules...he/she will not be allowed to do so the next time!

Globalpeace got the warning and so did you Fabs!

You behave like 10 year old ones almost!

If you like to do so, exchange emails and do that on private, but not here please! This forum is not for that!

Using PMs is what I tried first, instead he decided to shout to everyone about it and keep going on. My conscience is clear. But your absolutely right this is childish. For my money, I'd suggest to Globalpeace to stop but...

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Using PMs is what I tried first, instead he decided to shout to everyone about it and keep going on. My conscience is clear. But your absolutely right this is childish. For my money, I'd suggest to Globalpeace to stop but...

>>But your absolutely right this is childish.

Where did I say?

F

fabs

>>You behave like 10 year old ones almost!
I believe you would call that a synonym of being childish wouldn't you?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
>>You behave like 10 year old ones almost!
I believe you would call that a synonym of being childish wouldn't you?

fabs, would you please come to the track instead of fighting 'you and me' and 'me and you'???

You had first started asking every other question which could amuse you. You did not give a damn to study the concept of Halal and Haraam which takes many days to undertand, but you immediately jump to cannabis?
Before asking such ridicules, you should assume that Islam allows every good thing and prohibits every bad thing.

So Cannabis is not a drug? and makes you sick?

Bye.

F

fabs

fabs, would you please come to the track instead of fighting 'you and me' and 'me and you'???

You had first started asking every other question which could amuse you. You did not give a damn to study the concept of Halal and Haraam which takes many days to undertand, but you immediately jump to cannabis?
Before asking such ridicules, you should assume that Islam allows every good thing and prohibits every bad thing.

So Cannabis is not a drug? and makes you sick?

Bye.

That assumption so far hasn't worked. Islam permits the marriage of very young girls for instance. So how am I to know what is allowed and what isn't just based on whether its good or bad?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
That assumption so far hasn't worked. Islam permits the marriage of very young girls for instance. So how am I to know what is allowed and what isn't just based on whether its good or bad?

how to know?

First read Quran.

Then come with such questions about the life of Prophet.

If you are given a device with a manual. Do you start asking every other person as how it works? or do you first read the manual and then ask someone for help if you dont understand???

Give it a try. It will be time cosuming and will require patience but will give the answer to almost of all the questions. Then you can come with the remaining questions about the life of Prophet (SAW) and after that you can come for the general questions such as cannabis etc.

All the questions you have asked till now, there is not even a single question which has not been answered in Quran.

Bye.

brother fabs i will request you to write what you learn until now some good points about islam according to your logic or whatever you like in islam(peace).

read the quran and all the documents which you can find in forum .
then ask a new question.