Judaism???

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The misconception was that the ummas are full of Anti-Semites and people that condone terrorist acts, which this board has proven.

What's your definition of "semite"?

Semite - a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

You could hardly call the racist, white, Ashkenazi converts in Israel "semetic". They have next to semetic genes in them. The Palestinians on the other hand ... well they are fully semetic.

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

The full book is there. Since you seem to such an expert on Judaism, you will find it interesting to read. The author is a professor, and also an Ashkenazi (European) Jew himself.

F

fabs

And we're back to semantics... the common definition of the term is Anti-Jewish.
Don't tell me you want to dispute that....

'racist, white, Ashkenazi' Good on you for showing me your tolerant side.

F

fabs

LOOK. Is there a point in this thread? If anyone has any questions on Judaism, I'll do my best to answer them. Raed?

basheer76

Media rumours

And we're back to semantics... the common definition of the term is Anti-Jewish.
Don't tell me you want to dispute that....

'racist, white, Ashkenazi' Good on you for showing me your tolerant side.

Well, it's just because we hear it very often from the media that we think it means anit-jewish. I think we should be precise and not take things from the media for granted.

basheer76

Let's go back to the point

What's your point? I haven't had any such misconceptions about Islam itself.
All you people want to bring up or suggest is that I think that all Muslims are terrorists, Islam promotes Jihad against women and children.... I've never claimed such.
The misconception was that the ummas are full of Anti-Semites and people that condone terrorist acts, which this board has proven.

I think, it's very different if you wonna know about the jews from Islam or from Muslims.
From muslims, you can not find one specific opinion simply because we are all human beings and we very diverse point-of-views. You can judge certain group of jews, for example, in Palestine; the palestinians can tell you about some of them. You can find them in Morocco, then you ask the morrocans about them. In my home country, Tunisia, I knew only one jews who was a bussines man, but known by his illegal transactions. I saw a program on TV about jews in Yemen, the jews were saying, they are living just like any other citizen and the non-jews had no problem with them.
So, I think it's very difficult to find one common pictures of the jews in the minds of muslims.
On the other hand, jews from Islamic point-of-views: I think, that it's very clear that the Quran talks about some jews who lived in the time of the prophets Moses (PBUH) and Mohamed (PBUH). The Quran never gave a general rule about them. Some muslims may mis-understand the verses of the Quran out of ignorence of the language and make a general rule.
The Quran does in deed make it clear that some of the people of the book ( jews and christians) are trust worthy and some are not.

Quran - Surah 3, Verse 75:
Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "There is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." But they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it.

F

fabs

I think, it's very different if you wonna know about the jews from Islam or from Muslims.
From muslims, you can not find one specific opinion simply because we are all human beings and we very diverse point-of-views. You can judge certain group of jews, for example, in Palestine; the palestinians can tell you about some of them. You can find them in Morocco, then you ask the morrocans about them. In my home country, Tunisia, I knew only one jews who was a bussines man, but known by his illegal transactions. I saw a program on TV about jews in Yemen, the jews were saying, they are living just like any other citizen and the non-jews had no problem with them.
So, I think it's very difficult to find one common pictures of the jews in the minds of muslims.
On the other hand, jews from Islamic point-of-views: I think, that it's very clear that the Quran talks about some jews who lived in the time of the prophets Moses (PBUH) and Mohamed (PBUH). The Quran never gave a general rule about them. Some muslims may mis-understand the verses of the Quran out of ignorence of the language and make a general rule.
The Quran does in deed make it clear that some of the people of the book ( jews and christians) are trust worthy and some are not.

Quran - Surah 3, Verse 75:
Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "There is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." But they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it.

Thank you, fellow Cannuck. I got a proper answer and I learned something.

Raed

Muslim Student
Thanks everyone for providing those valuable informations.. especially fabs...

Now everything is clear to me abt judasim...

Thanks god for giving me Islam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:) Naturally

Naturally, In Europe, You abuse Muslims and their Prophet and enjoy 'Freedom of Speech', Naturally.

Naturally, You do not abuse but just simply dare to deny the holocaust, you enjoy 'Get Prisoned', Naturally.

Naturally, 2500 people die in WTC, Americans get shocked and moan for the rest of life, Natually.

Naturally, Flower-like Afghanis young children get bath in blood due to carpet bombing, You are bringing democracy to Afghanistan, Naturally.

Naturally, Put the acid on the faces of Taliban' men and burn them alive in Mazar, Afghanistan and laugh at their screams, Naturally.

Naturally, Fool yourself by the Hypocrsy of Hypocrisies in the SKY and CNN, Naturally.

F

fabs

Naturally, In Europe, You abuse Muslims and their Prophet and enjoy 'Freedom of Speech', Naturally.

Naturally, You do not abuse but just simply dare to deny the holocaust, you enjoy 'Get Prisoned', Naturally.

Naturally, 2500 people die in WTC, Americans get shocked and moan for the rest of life, Natually.

Naturally, Flower-like Afghanis young children get bath in blood due to carpet bombing, You are bringing democracy to Afghanistan, Naturally.

Naturally, Put the acid on the faces of Taliban' men and burn them alive in Mazar, Afghanistan and laugh at their screams, Naturally.

Naturally, Fool yourself by the Hypocrsy of Hypocrisies in the SKY and CNN, Naturally.

Thank you for another good example of people putting words in my mouth.

As we are not Muslims are here in Europe we can print whatever we want in our newspapers. Your dogma, not ours.

The Holocaust happened, learn about it first before showing a profound bit of bad education by denying it.

I suppose a lot of you would prefer the Taliban back in place, what a great example to show the world of the peaceful nature of Islam. Have Al QQaeda get their base back, who after have blackened the name of Islam more than any media outlet ever could.

War crimes happen, if indeed what you say is true.

Yes again I'm a slave to the media... As you wish I'll suggest your a slave to your prejudices....

Globalpeace

Banned
Fabs,

You are so true, my friend.

Your knowledge of current affairs and contextualisation astounds me. Are all "19 Year olds" in Brussles as knowledgable & articulate as you?

Wow! You must have a bunch of very smart people in Brussels!

Since you know so much why come here to "learn about Islam"....Man you could be the biggest reformer to ever come to Muslims!...

Ever think of yourself as a Messiah to all these backward, prejudiced "Moslems" who seem to hate everything and refuse to die, be killed, raped and pillages peacefully!

Man! Whats gonna take for these people to just NOT say anything when they are being slaughetered...Bunch of idiots

Thank you for another good example of people putting words in my mouth.

As we are not Muslims are here in Europe we can print whatever we want in our newspapers. Your dogma, not ours.

The Holocaust happened, learn about it first before showing a profound bit of bad education by denying it.

I suppose a lot of you would prefer the Taliban back in place, what a great example to show the world of the peaceful nature of Islam. Have Al QQaeda get their base back, who after have blackened the name of Islam more than any media outlet ever could.

War crimes happen, if indeed what you say is true.

Yes again I'm a slave to the media... As you wish I'll suggest your a slave to your prejudices....

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

When US wanted to win from Russia then Afghanis and Arabs (including Mullah Umer and Osama bin laden) were "Mujahideens" and were the most favorite frontline fighters of USA. Now they are not needed, so they are those stupid, extremist, backward hate monger terrorists. Hypocrisy of Hypocrisies.

So sorry to know that nobody is accepting your most expert advice here. Maybe you should kill all the muslims around you, oh wait, how about riding an Israeli tank and smashing those stone throwing angry young wackos who tease the innocent patrolling Israeli soldiers?

What? you are still here? Go man, hurry up otherwise some more innocent IDF soldiers will have to bother throwing some bombs at the left over widow's homes. Better do it yourself.

F

fabs

The Mujahideen were the combined force fighting the Soviets. The Taliban arose afterwards so thats not entirely true. Consider that the Northern Alliance (anti-Taleban force) was also apart of the Mujahadeen once.

Go ahead and put words in my mouth as you wish, just because I go contrary to your view of the world (Muslim always good, West always bad) don't call me the hateful one.

Globalpeace

Banned
Do I dare!

Fabs,

How can I dare challenge a knowledgeable & enlightened intellectual such as yourself...

Me a lowly immigrant from the East with a religion filled with hatred...

No Sir! I know my place...

And agree with the sentiments of burning people, cleansing people. I am not clear about burning though! Should these Immigrant heathens be burnt to the cross? That would be like making them martyrs wouldn't it...

I think just burying them in mass graves alive would be a better idea...The experiment in Bosnia worked in that aspect don't you think

The Mujahideen were the combined force fighting the Soviets. The Taliban arose afterwards so thats not entirely true. Consider that the Northern Alliance (anti-Taleban force) was also apart of the Mujahadeen once.

Go ahead and put words in my mouth as you wish, just because I go contrary to your view of the world (Muslim always good, West always bad) don't call me the hateful one.

F

fabs

I'm going to ask the moderator to award you points for repeating yourself, rambling and raving.
Well apparently according to some people here, we, the decadent West, are already doing that....
Come on!

Globalpeace

Banned
Accelerate

Fabs,

I know we are doing it, my 19 yer old freind from Brussels, but how do we accelerate it?

I mean the quicker we cleanse our lands from these people; the better isn't it?

Come on; chant with me!

Quicker, Quicker, Quicker

I'm going to ask the moderator to award you points for repeating yourself, rambling and raving.
Well apparently according to some people here, we, the decadent West, are already doing that....
Come on!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Alas, sometimes it pays you bad if you are too young. Darling, try to ask your dad if you were too young at that time. Taliban did not born after you opened your eyes at the lap of your mother. Those people called taliban are the same people who fought against Russia.

What do you think that these people grow like crops that you just cut down all and then grow new one and name them Taliban? Did they kill each and every afghani before emerging as Taliban? Or were those people of Taliban dropped from the sky?

Try to read the history of Afghanis. There is not even a single time in the last few hundred years when Afghanis accepted any defeat. Go ask mum and dad if you dont know.

F

fabs

Alas, sometimes it pays you bad if you are too young. Darling, try to ask your dad if you were too young at that time. Taliban did not born after you opened your eyes at the lap of your mother. Those people called taliban are the same people who fought against Russia.

What do you think that these people grow like crops that you just cut down all and then grow new one and name them Taliban? Did they kill each and every afghani before emerging as Taliban? Or were those people of Taliban dropped from the sky?

Try to read the history of Afghanis. There is not even a single time in the last few hundred years when Afghanis accepted any defeat. Go ask mum and dad if you dont know.

The resistance to the Russians was an umbrella group among which were the Taliban. Not the entire resistance was Taliban though. That was my point.