Just 1 Verse from Bible :) and..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

To my beloved brother Sachin: I have taken it this way because I have never seen any scholar saying that we cannot use their scriptures as a means to Da'wa to them, as long as they are not a means to gain hatred in a main ways. In those verses I have taken, it is a confirmation of Quran, Islam and the Prophet (pbuh) from their own scriptures.

According to the scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah, we have 3 ways in the belief on the other religious scriptures mentioned in Quran. Because they were originally revealed by Allah. :)

1. Those which fully agrees with Quran and Sunnah, we accept it.
2. Those which are against Quran and Sunnah, we reject it.
3. Those which we do not find from Quran and Sunnah, we be in a neutral state.

Perhaps we can use them as banners for dawah to christian?

May Allaah reward you!

Ameen! Yes sister, you all can use them as you wish inshaAllah. Not just that, each and every posts of me.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

I loved the other two, truly much, but this one, it stumbles in biblic version. The part "I will sent him unto you....."
It gives the holding idea of christians the Jesus sents Prophet on earth. And some new "religions" as Bahai and Jehovai use this verse in "their" way
I believe this one might be off track. This is only my opinion.
But good work in trying...

As salam

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Yes that is true what you have said, when we look at it from one angle. However, we must know that many of the Christians today believes that Jesus (pbuh) is a God (Na'oodhu Billahi Min Dhaalik), and yet, the point to make them aware is "even if Jesus (pbuh) is believed to be a God by you, look at what he said! He said that there will come a comforter and the Christians should follow him ALONE when he comes."

When the Christians search the message brought by the Comforter, they will be assured that Jesus (pbuh) was not a God but a Prophet of Allah. :)

Also, let us look at it from another angle. The Verse says, "...I will send him unto you". This is a way of speaking sometimes even in my language, which I am not saying is fully correct to say. But, for example when the children cries when their father is going to depart to another city before them, the father says, "O my beloved children! Do not worry, I will send a plan to pick you within a week."

In the above example, the father knows that the same Airline has a flight on same route in the next week, but he is not the one who sends it and has no power in sending it either. Yet, he knows the schedule, and has plans to pick his kids back next week. What he has is the knowledge that there is a flight scheduled, so he used that phrase to comfort the kids.

Therefore since the Bible we have today is a Translation, it does not mean that the Verse I quote refers Jesus (pbuh) to be God.

Hope it helps sister. I respect your thinking. :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Without any hurts and draw backs, for the sake of Allah let your creativity bloom thousand times more for the sake of Dawah and Insha Allah Akhi let them coming always !!!

May Allah Azzawajal help you more to promote to the society Insha Allah and Let the picture touch every heart Insha Allah, May Allah accept your and our small deeds and may He make Big positive changes in small little hearts Insha Allah...

Awaiting for more colorful pictures which will be spreading the words of Islam Insha Allah !!!!!

Fee Amanillah

JenGiove

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

To my beloved brother Sachin: I have taken it this way because I have never seen any scholar saying that we cannot use their scriptures as a means to Da'wa to them, as long as they are not a means to gain hatred in a main ways. In those verses I have taken, it is a confirmation of Quran, Islam and the Prophet (pbuh) from their own scriptures.

According to the scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah, we have 3 ways in the belief on the other religious scriptures mentioned in Quran. Because they were originally revealed by Allah. :)

1. Those which fully agrees with Quran and Sunnah, we accept it.
2. Those which are against Quran and Sunnah, we reject it.
3. Those which we do not find from Quran and Sunnah, we be in a neutral state.

Asalaamu Alaikum!

EXACTLY! I couldn't have said it better myself, though I've tried to convey the same thing. What matches, is truth. What deviates lies error and what is original, is debatable.

Islam says that it honors the other prophets but how can that be if the Books are rejected on whole? It can't. I knew it couldn't and this proves it. So, Brother Sachin4Islam, use the Books as a comparative. That way, when people of the book see that the Quran really DOES say the same things as the bible that they hold so dear, the door of their eyes are opened so that the door to their heart can be reached.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalaamu Alaikum!

EXACTLY! I couldn't have said it better myself, though I've tried to convey the same thing. What matches, is truth. What deviates lies error and what is original, is debatable.

Islam says that it honors the other prophets but how can that be if the Books are rejected on whole? It can't. I knew it couldn't and this proves it. So, Brother Sachin4Islam, use the Books as a comparative. That way, when people of the book see that the Quran really DOES say the same things as the bible that they hold so dear, the door of their eyes are opened so that the door to their heart can be reached.

Wonder what will open our beloved Sister Jennifer's door to her eyes and so to her heart *Smile*.

You won't regret it sis, you take my word on that.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

6196985788_ea89a86c80_z.jpg

I.Iman

:Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Love this thread! I am a former Christian who turned to Islam when I discovered that Jesus (pbuh) were a muslim and that Christianity is acctually Islam. Along the way people have changed the Bible, and named Christianity after Jesus Christ! Jesus is only one of the propeths, with the same message as all propeths (pbut).

Are we aloud to share links here? One of my favorite "dawa-person" is Khalid Yasin. Many people revert after his lessons. He is a former Christian who turned to Islam for many years ago and now is one of the most popular in Dawa. Please see following links (and if theese are not correct may Allah forgive me and please remove this post).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQBmxur28M&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Hc4Ea3nTY&sns=em

IbnAdam77

:Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Love this thread! I am a former Christian who turned to Islam when I discovered that Jesus (pbuh) were a muslim and that Christianity is acctually Islam. Along the way people have changed the Bible, and named Christianity after Jesus Christ! Jesus is only one of the propeths, with the same message as all propeths (pbut).

Are we aloud to share links here? One of my favorite "dawa-person" is Khalid Yasin. Many people revert after his lessons. He is a former Christian who turned to Islam for many years ago and now is one of the most popular in Dawa. Please see following links (and if theese are not correct may Allah forgive me and please remove this post).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQBmxur28M&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Hc4Ea3nTY&sns=em

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah dear sister. You have indeed said it very correct.

Also yeah, I have seen Sheikh Khalid Yasin speaking. Subuhaanallah! He really touches deep in heart with awesome living examples always. May Allah increase him in knowledge and make it a way for him to achieve al-Firdausul A'la. Ameen!