Just came back from Palestine....

Mohammad87

Hi Everyone..I know I don't post much around this site, but I do read a lot of the post's and I learn a lot from all of you guys, I'm a Palestinian-American ...I went to Palestine for two week's on a delegation with some of my friends,because I had off from college...I am just in complete shock at the situation there.!!!. I hope everyone understands how horrible it is living under the Israeli occupation..I saw many Palestinian home's that were demolished to make room for Israeli settler's, I saw Palestinians living in horrible conditions in refugees camp's without running water or shelter...I want to stress how bad it is over there! You can't understand unless you go there! The Israeli soldiers were so violent towards the Palestinians at every checkpoint I went through, they would harrass them, I have NEVER seen such evil in my life....I haven't been able to sleep since I came back, I just keep thinking about the people I met over there, there have nothing---no home's- no jobs-no money- because of the Israeli occupation---Yet they are so brave and courageous, they continue to fight against their oppressions with dignity and courage...I can't believe this is going on and the world has stayed silent!! We need to be the voices for the voiceless in Palestine! I am ashamed to be an American, because my government is funding the occupation of Palestine..Please everyone spread the truth about what's happening in Palestine..People need to know what is happening to these innocent people!...One day soon I pray that Palestine will be liberated from the Zionist occupation...inshallah....

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

about 2 or 3 months ago, while attending salatul jumma. a brother was delivering the khutba had just returned from palestine and had reported the horrors he had seen there. he mentioned how people are even attacked at masjid al-aqsa and there are bullet hole markings on some of the walls. if not mistaken he said that there are tons of bullet casings labeled made in US on shelves in the masjid. he did say that if there were such a people oppressed in the world, so humiliated, so mistreated he would understand if they didn't believe in god; yet he said the people there are so brave and have such high imaan that it would embarass any muslim that's lacking in his duties to islam.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

so mistreated he would understand if they didn't believe in god; yet he said the people there are so brave and have such high imaan that it would embarass any muslim that's lacking in his duties to islam.

:wasalam:

This is one of the most beautiful things/sentence i have heard....:hearts:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam,

I was just talking to a brother recently how, I am tired of talking and i want to do something. so insha'allah I been searching for organizations who are doing something and I found one called Jersualem fund

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Jihad have many types. This is cerainly a worthy cause.

Bro, I'd recommend you put your story as a detailed article supplemented with pictures if possible and spread it around.

Those who can donate should do so.

Others should try to stop the products of companies that support Israel.

We can all do dua'a.

Dont despair - it is a test. As bro Yusuf Estes says: we dont have difficulties, we rather have chances to excel.