Just dropping in

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I have not been on tti for a good few weeks now....thanks to sme help of a few people I'm alhamdulillah getting myelf back together!!

I was just dropping in to thank you all for your duas and kind words and to wish you the best in your last few weeks preparing for ramadhan!!

Im fine and the ease has arrives......awaiting the next challenge!!

ALhamdulillah...im feeling alive now!!

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Here is something to make you smile: i started a thread titled aug 6, 1945. Someone thought it was my b'day!
Love you,
your aapa,

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
assalamu-alaikum

Welcome sister, heard from you after quite a long time. Its nice to have you back with us and even better to know that you are at ease and feeling happy now :ma: . May Allah bring peace and harmony to you.

Take care :SMILY149:

Salaamalikum,

I think once you've been exposed to TTI it's hard to leave it, I literally have to check it every day because there is so much to learn about our beautiful deen.

We all missed you :hearts: We will look forward to your contributions again.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Alhamdullilah you are well. "Verily with hardship comes ease.". Hope to see you back on soon inshallah.

Globalpeace

Banned

I have not been on tti for a good few weeks now....thanks to sme help of a few people I'm alhamdulillah getting myelf back together!!

I was just dropping in to thank you all for your duas and kind words and to wish you the best in your last few weeks preparing for ramadhan!!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Good to see that you are well.

Bad to see that your Burqa has still got issues! :SMILY288: May Allah (SWT) grant IT full health and recovery! Don't wear it around other Sisters as they are contagious!:SMILY286: :SMILY288:

amyaishazouaoui

Asslamo Allaikum,

Good to see that you are well.

Bad to see that your Burqa has still got issues! :SMILY288: May Allah (SWT) grant IT full health and recovery! Don't wear it around other Sisters as they are contagious!:SMILY286: :SMILY288:

hahhaa yeah...sadly nothing seems to be working..i tried calomine lotin but now its got big splodges of white all over it!! aagggggg i cant win!!!

Im addicted to working out now by the way.....its really bad

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
As salaamu alaykum was ramat'Ullah wa barakhatu chwaer bach

Another excellent way to expend excess energy is finding me a wifey :D

Me lonely :(

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Wel, she didn't turn up is what happened.

Sister Jamilia was pretty unsure as to when (time and day) she actually would turn up.

Insha'Allah it'll be this week.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

Welcome back, dear sister. I like this proverb," The darkest hour is that before the dawn." May Allah make after our dark hours a very bright dawn. Ameen.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

It;s good to see you back sister, inshAllah everything continues to look bright.
fiaminAllah