Just Joined

Asmaa82

Hi! This is not really my first post here but somebody told me I should have posted here first so everybody would at least know something about me. Sorry about that. =)

So here I am, trying my best to tell you about me and how I came across TTI.

I am a 25 year old born Muslim lady from the Philippines. I was just researching for an mp3 of Ayatul Kursi when one of the results brought me here. One of the posts say that that we just have to enter our email address and they will send the mp3 file. However, for some reason I don't know how to do that. I kinda like the topics in the forum so I decided to join, if everyone won't mind.

I am hoping that I will learn more things about Islam here and be more enlightened.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone

Asmaa
"Do not consider any kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face (every act of kindness is sadqa) "

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

I had already welcomed u before but its a pleasure to welcome u again!

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

P.S Feel free to share with us and ask us questions,

Take Care,

Asmaa82

I appreciate that. Thanks a lot! I really wish to learn new things here about Islam and share what I have too.

More to come guys!

:SMILY259:

hambaAllah

welcome sister

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here for we have tonnes of islamic articles/videos that will benefits you both in knowledge and eeman :inshallah:and we do have Arabic here too

:wasalam::hijabi:

MuslimBeauty

Welcome!

Asalam 3alekum

I hope that you injoy it here at TTI cause i shore do. Alhamdellah that you found this web-site, inshallah you learn alot, and trust me you'll find many kind and nice friends here.

May allah be with you all the time!