Just To Clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Thread about marriage deleted?
Are the moderators at this site insane or I am a wacko?

You talk about any practical issue on this site and the moderators get horrified for life. OH MY GOD, A thread on the issue of marraige? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Delete, Delete...

Wassalam

A TTI moderator... yesterday

cyberman.jpg

Globalpeace

Banned
Lets see how deep the Rabbit-Hole is!

Assalamu alaykum,

That is nonsense. You write your own over the top commentaries at the end of your news posts. Thats why they get deleted. If you have grievances you should air them in PMs, not on the site like this. All these things are in the Site rules and it is quite rude to act otherwise. It is not as if we have not spoken through PMs before. Nor have I actually commented or spoken about you in such a way. - We do delete news items that dont benefit the Muslims directly and that which would just have people giving ignorant comments.

Imagine the scenario, someone writes about X Leader having X amount of money or spending X amount on a big palace.. then, we will have someone give silly comments that are not appropriate for Muslim to make. - The thing that is Lost.. is when people should be more concerned with making themselves better Muslims and improving their knowledge, they spend time on this stuff. Everytime we see something stupid happening in the Muslim world, like the Palestinians fighting each other in Gaza or the Palestinians running to the Russians (Who kill Muslims in greater numbers in Chechnya).. remember it all stems from their lack of committing to the quran and sunnah. -

When you signed up to this site, you read the site rules and information. - Even then, if you have ANY questions, comments you can make them direct to me. If you dont agree with a rule, let me know.

We have the rules in place to keep the site focussed. We do not want every person to air their own opinion of Islamic issues. - This would lead people to confusion. We closed this site to debaters or arguments, whether they are from other religions or Muslim.

This is not a Political Discussion Forum. We dont want people arguing and spending their entire time discussing who is or who is not a bad ruler. And just Crying and moaning about the various Muslim leaders. - It does not benefit anyone. - Also, we will always have that odd element of people, who have absolutely no idea about even what the basics of Islam are, but enjoy engaging in political pseudo intellectual banter full of emotion which ends up sounding like a 5 year old crying over a lost toy. I dont like going through 5 pages of people moaning and even making takfir (calling them non-Muslim) or Muslim leaders then for me to have to lock and delete it. This website was not made for that. Its not the Wild West of the web. If you want debate with other people based on nothing but rhetoric, political nonsense and Emotions go join another Muslim site. Another site where they do not care about people actually following quran and sunnah.

We have big issues in our Ummah pertaining to Tawheed and Aqeedah which is lacking. - We will never be united or have anything good, unless our foundation is sound. Until people realise WHY this Ummah is disunited and not strong.. we will remain in this situation.

Our goal must be to have people unite together in following Islam according to the original teachings. According to the quran and the Sunnah with the understanding of the earliest generation of muslims.

Its when people do not do that that we have extremists, modernists and so forth.

As for hijab, If a New Muslim or someone new to practising Islam can manage to wear it fine. But, Islamically, we must be MORE concerned with them learning what the true Islamic beliefs are..

Instead, all I see is people spending their time debating whether Music is allowed or not, whether hijab should be worn and how to wear it and so forth. - The biggest problem we are facing today, is Muslims who are not worshipping Allah properly. Muslims who follow culture etc and not the quran and the sunnah. This does not mean that these other issues are not important or can not be discussed. But, we should always remain focussed and address the matters that are most Important. i.e. our belief in Allah.

If you go to most of our Muslim countries, you will find majority of the people following their culture and not the real Islam. Many Mosques built on top of graves - shrines to the dead.. and so forth. Is it any wonder the Muslims are weak?

Islam is based on 5 pillars.

When people really understand the basics of Islam, who worship Allah alone (and not some Saint or go to some grave to call on the dead!).. They must also have firm belief and love for the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and follow his teachings as close as possible.

When Muslims pray 5x and devote themselves to Allah properly. Do the obligatory actions, inshaAllah, their Iman will rise and they will also be able to wear the hijab easily.... and also be able to do the other obligations too.

So, if someone does have problems with hijab, they must concentrate on effectively raising their iman.

- What I see is people emailing me to tell their friend to stop listening music, or a brother wants his wife to wear hijab .. and she is not even praying 5x. - When we mention tawheed and aqeedah, a lot of the ignorant mushawish (trouble makers) have a fit. They dont want to or find it boring, astaghfirullah and Allah save us from the shaitan. Its better someone have firm belief in Allah and worship him properly, than just having appearance of a devout Muslim. - Otherwise, that person is weak and can crumble at any testing time.

Lets just get the most important issues addressed and be united on that. . The rest will follow. inshaAllah.

Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

And remember, that muslims are always fair and balanced. Islam is the Middle Path and is way of Ease.

Nobody here should be judging others or accusing them of being something. If anyone spots a problem, just PM the moderators or admin.

I just wish I had More time to make nice content for this site and imrpove it, rather than falling into debates and arguments or people complaining. Even this reply is written in haste, Im pretty tired this morning. And Im sorry I can not please everyone.

wasalam.

Asslamo Allaikum,

Your patronising talk and response is much appreciated. I really like being treated & talked down to; like a 6 year old.

Please UNDELETE my post about the Saudi Rulers welcoming Condi and dining with a huge Fish Aquarium and kindly show everyone my comments that you have alluded to and LET THEM make their own mind.

Others may actually see that I DIDN’T MAKE any comments, unlike your assertions.

If you and others STOP deleting threads and posts and CLOSING discussions, OTHER MAY JUST get a view backed by evidence:

• From Qur’aan & Sunnah
• From Authentic Scholars

And know that ISLAM is NOT as unidirectional & one-dimensional as you make it out to be.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
And while we're at it what's wrong with a brother, or a sister, enlisting other members help to find a partner?

I mean... it's not like I ever posted...

YO SISTER *Insert name*! I LOVE YOU!. LET'S GET HITCHED!

We're a community. We're supposed to help each other.

Or should I just remain celibate and hope for my hoors in Jannah?

halah

We have big issues in our Ummah pertaining to Tawheed and Aqeedah which is lacking. - We will never be united or have anything good, unless our foundation is sound. Until people realise WHY this Ummah is disunited and not strong.. we will remain in this situation.

Our goal must be to have people unite together in following Islam according to the original teachings. According to the quran and the Sunnah with the understanding of the earliest generation of muslims.

:salam2:

Jazaka Allah khair,
This is absolutely right, May Allah guide you and us all to be better muslims.:tti_sister:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

Your patronising talk and response is much appreciated. I really like being treated & talked down to; like a 6 year old.

Please UNDELETE my post about the Saudi Rulers welcoming Condi and dining with a huge Fish Aquarium and kindly show everyone my comments that you have alluded to and LET THEM make their own mind.

Others may actually see that I DIDN’T MAKE any comments, unlike your assertions.

If you and others STOP deleting threads and posts and CLOSING discussions, OTHER MAY JUST get a view backed by evidence:

• From Qur’aan & Sunnah
• From Authentic Scholars

And know that ISLAM is NOT as unidirectional & one-dimensional as you make it out to be.

:salam2:

I gave the reasons for deleting such posts in the Post i made above. We never were a "Free speech site". We dont want people debating/arguing issues.

For that post about Bush, you might not have written commentaries, but you often do. Even in other threads, you veer off topic and politicise them.

You are not the one who has to spend hours going through complaints and PMs from people. We try and keep the politics as little as possible.

The Currect affairs section was only made to address the misconceptions that non-Muslims and Muslims have. To address the problems Muslims face in Chechnya, Palestine etc. - Often, Non-Muslims do not know why there is fighting or war there. So, we tell them about the human rights abuses.

If we didnt have such rules and let these things slip.. we would have a very messy site full of arguments and people using it for reasons that are NOT part of the site's aims.

Here we only allow for those things that are in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah and the Great Scholars of the Past and present.

This thread should be closed, I dont have time to moderate people making jokes about using this site, making fun of the moderators. To find marriage or critisising us for doing what we said we would do from before you even joined.

Its a very difficult job controlling almost 20,000 strong community. Especially when there is Politics and Religion as some of the main subjects.

Its FRIDAY, we should be doing those things Muslims should be doing on Friday.

wasalam

Imad

Assalamoalaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I think it's better if someone has problems with this website to give Pm to the moderators. Insha Allah they will help you. It's better not to debate about this openly.

May Allah help all the muslims.

This website is created to correct the commong misconceptions about islam.

If the moderators don't want you to talk about the rulers, that's it. They want you to focus on things which are more important.

That's the aim of this website

So please don't criticise the moderators openly. Many people have reverted on this website. We have to continue our work insha Allah.

So please................................

May Allah help you all

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.