just wondering...

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
:salam2::hijabi:

i was just wondering how many have heard of or ever visited Tanzania??

as i think its not a really famous country,lol:)...just curious:shymuslima1:

waiting for your replies...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am so old they have changed the pronounication of the country. So, yes, I am aware of the beautiful country.

Felip21

I've heard about the country as well. A European classmate has visited it last year and said it was a great and beautiful country. It is one of the few stable african countries, so people must have heard about it! :D I love the name of the capital, Dar Es Salaam. I wonder what is percentage of muslims and christians in that country?

Multiculti

I visited that country 20 years ago for a month with the family, went on a safari, rode through the Ngorongoro crater, went to Dar es Salaam where my oncle was a diplomat and had a house at the beach.. we built many sandcastles there. The African people liked to push my arm to see it turn white then red again because of the sunburn. The wildlife was pretty, and it was interesting to visit the original villages, built of mud, and to see the masai with their jewellery. Good memories.

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
I've heard about the country as well. A European classmate has visited it last year and said it was a great and beautiful country. It is one of the few stable african countries, so people must have heard about it! :D I love the name of the capital, Dar Es Salaam. I wonder what is percentage of muslims and christians in that country?

yeah true its one of the few stable african countries alhmdulilah:tti_sister:...ya Dar es salaam---The land of peace:ma:..........im not really sure about the percentage of muslims and christians,ill check it out and i let you inshallah..

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
SALAAM,
Current statistics on religion in Tanzania are unavailable because religious surveys were eliminated from government census reports after 1967.Religious leaders and sociologists estimate that the Christian and Muslim communities are equal, each accounting for 30 to 40 percent of the population, with the remainder consisting of practitioners of other faiths and indigenous religions, and atheists.

SOURCE:WIKIPEDIA

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
never been their but my parnts did

:ma: i have heard it, never been their but my parents have been their so it so nice country:hearts: is what they said

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:
I've heard of the country before.
Are you from Tanzania, Sister? If you don't mind me asking.

I always thought they had a slight Muslim majority?

:wasalam:

Shoaib

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
:salam2:
I've heard of the country before.
Are you from Tanzania, Sister? If you don't mind me asking.

I always thought they had a slight Muslim majority?

Shoaib

salaams,
um actually i am a palestenian but im born and currently living in Tanzania...Alhmdulilah there has been an increase in the percentage of muslims recently not like before