Kaaba destroyed?

Musulmanin

:salam2:

Someone ( muslim) asked me why Kaaba will be destoyed in the end, this person read it somewhere and asked me whether it is true and why would it be destroyed. and who would destroyed it?

I didn't have an answer and decided to ask more knowledgable people here on TTI.

shukran

:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
i dont know if this is true or somebody is fooling you but its not important.

The Kaaba is just our Qibla. it has a great significance but don't attach over-importance to things more than they are worth.

at one time the kaaba was also filled with over 300 idols. it also used to get flooded by rainwater at one time because its in a deep valley surrounded by mountains.

it is upto Allah to protect every thing and it is upto Allah to destroy something if He wants. He could have protected the Kaaba from idols which were present there during pre Islamic period also He could have also stopped the rainwater from making the ground muddy at the foot of Kaaba but His Wisdom exceeds us all. everything on earth is rightfully His because He made it.

Mosques were not destroyed in Indonesia during the Tsunami, everything else was rubble. but we know that sometimes mosques are even destroyed by human hands or by earthquakes etc.

it is said that Dajjal will try to enter Haramain Sharifain but the angels will stop him. so always remember who our Wali (Protector) is.

p.s. a muezzin can also stand on top of the Kaaba to give Aazan

daywalker

Sahih Bukhari:

665: Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another. "

666: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

baabulrayaan

mashaallah

:salam2: ikhwani fillah
I was wondering this question all the time if the kaaba will destroy by human being or not. but i heard before when some people said the ethiopian guy will destroy the kaaba but i am not sure if it is true.
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
When it is end of the world, everything will be destroyed and every creatures will die on that day and finally the Angel of Death will suffer death. EXCEPT Allah swt.

If kaaba can be destroyed, then we can tell those spreading lies that we muslim will not worship something that can be destroyed.

Allah knows best.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sahih Bukhari:

665: Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another. "

666: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

this is what i've been told as well. It's the ethiopian man that will destroy the ka'abah in the end. But it's decreed by Allah swt. asalamu alyakum wrwb.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Yeah, I actually had a really old thread regarding Dhee Suwaiqatain,

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (radhiyAllaahu anh) related that he heard the Messenger of Allah :saw: say,

"Dhu As-Suwaiqatain, who is from Habasha (Ethiopia), will destroy the Ka'bah; he will steal its jewels and remove from it its covering. It is as if I am looking at him - Usaili'an (one who has a receding hairline or one who is bald), Ufaidi'an (having crooked joints). He will strike it with his Masaahiyah ( a steel shovel) and his Mai'wal ( a huge axe that is used to pierce through rocks)."

(Ahmad) This chain is good and strong.

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (radhiyAllaahu anh) related that the Prophet :saw: said,

"Leave Habasha (Ethiopia) alone so long as they leave you alone, for none shall remove the treasure of the Ka'bah except for Dhu As-Suwaigatain who is from Habasha."

(Abu Daawood)

Ibn ' Abbas related that the Prophet :saw: said,

"It is as if I am looking at him - (he is) black and bowlegged. He will tear it (i.e. the Ka'bah) down, stone by stone."

(Ahmad)

This is in Ibn Katheer's (rahimaullaah) book, "The Sign of the End Times".

Walaykum Salaam.