Karzai threatens to Attack PAkistan - What the hell?!!!

Shahzad

That sold out person is now threatening pakistan. I am sure he is being backed up by USA. He needs to lashed in public and then beheaded. Below is the content of the news

KABUL: Afghan President Hamid Karzai has issued a forceful warning to militants in Pakistan, saying he will send Afghan troops across the border to combat Taliban insurgents. Karzai said Afghanistan has the right to self-defense, and that when militants cross over from Pakistan and kill Afghans that gives Afghan forces the right to do the same.

Speaking at a news conference here, Karzai warned Pakistan-based Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud that Afghan forces would go after him and hit him in his house. He gave the same warning to Taliban leader Mullah Omar.

Karzai has long been asking international forces to confront militants in Pakistan, but has never before said he would send Afghan troops across the border.

MOSABJA

wo hoo .he should do it quickly.Then he would learn a lesson.
Karzai should be ashamed of his statement .he took refuge in Pakistan.If Afghan troops attack Pak Sar zameen(Pakistan) then they would forget Vietnam

These are the words of Malik Nasarullah Wazir(Chief of waziristan).

Tribals have already raised LASHKARS to get the hell out of NATO and Afghan Apostates who try to violate our borders.

There are 3 million HEAVILY ARMED AND TRAINED TRIBESMEN WHO HAVE OPENED THEIR EYES IN THE SHADOW OF GUNS.
These are the people who have Ak's,RPGs,Machine guns,Grenades,Mortars in every house even if they dont have food .These are the people who have Bunkers(Ghaars) in every single home.These are the people who have defeated British,Indians in kashmir,Soviets In Afghanistan and now NATO.

Not only have hundreds of tribes decided to raise LASHKARS.Pakistani Taliban too have raised their Lashkars.In the meanwhile Pakistan's Interior minister has stated that Satellite monitoring of pakistan's western borders has started from today and no violation of borders shall be tolerated.

MOSABJA

karzai cant take care of his own front.

If he attacks He will speed up the forming of alliance between taliban and pakistan .A glimpse of which we saw in last week's incident.

When Afghan taliban,Pakistan army,Pakistani taliban and tribesmen SANDWICHED NATO .Here is the account of last week's fight.

Indications that Pakistani soldiers were fighting alongside Taliban forces against Afghan army and US units in the border area will also bolster critics of US policy who argue that the Pakistani military is playing a "double game" and can no longer be trusted. All the same, should NATO "lose" Pakistan, it would be a devastating setback.

While the precise circumstances of the incident remain unclear, an eye witness, Taliban spokesman Zubair Mujahid, who represents the Taliban's commanders for Kunar and Nooristan provinces in Afghanistan, told Asia Times Online by telephone: "The multiple Taliban groups operating on both sides of the border - in the Afghan Kunar Valley and in Mohmand Agency - spotted NATO forces launching into Mohmand Agency's mountain-top Sarhasoko military post

"We realized the Pakistani troops were struggling against the NATO forces so we activated our networks all over the area," Zubair said.

"The Pakistani security forces were under siege and were at the point of being evacuated from the post when we opened fire on them [NATO] from several positions. Our attack was so unexpected for NATO that they had to retreat. The Pakistan army lost 11 soldiers, the Taliban lost eight and NATO lost 20 soldiers during the operation."

MOSABJA

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (AP) -- Afghan officials say hundreds of Taliban fighters have taken over several villages just outside southern Afghanistan's largest city, and NATO and Afghan forces are redeploying to meet the threat.

Mohammad Farooq, the government leader in the Arghandab district of Kandahar province, said around 500 Taliban fighters moved into his district. Arghandab lies just north of Kandahar city -- the Taliban's former stronghold.

The push into Arghandab comes three days after a Taliban attack on Kandahar's prison freed hundreds of fighters.

NATO spokesman Mark Laity said NATO and Afghan military officials were redeploying troops to the region to "meet any potential threats." Laity said the jailbreak put more militants into the region.

The funniest thing about Karzai this week was the prison break in which 1300 were freed by the Taliban and Karzai's consequent donwplayment of this and his contradicting and hypocritical rant at Pakistan.

While Karzai keeps airing such remarks.People wonder a person whose writ is only in KAbul.Who cant fight with taliban guerillas is now going to fight with 3 million armed tribes,1 million(6 largest) army in the world and a Nulcear power.

In the mean while this week has been extremely Bloody for NATo and Puppets.

1) 20 NATO paratroopers killed by taliban during their encounter with pakistan army in Mohmand.
2)9 NATO soldiers killed by a suicide bomber from Afghan province Kunar named Hafiz Ibrahim.
3)15 NATO troops killed by a suicide bomber on jalalabad highway,Responsibility claimed by Pakistani taliban leader Umar khalid as a revenge against attack on Mohmand agency last week.
4) Massive jail break after which.1300 taliban went on the loose.Attack was highly planned where suicide bombers broke wall of jails and 30 motor cyclists entered compound,engaging 2000 afghan troops,rockets bombarded from mountains tops creating SHOCK AND AWE and freeing 1300 TALIBAN.Many of whom were Senior taliban leaders and would be suicide bombers.
5)And now they have Occupied one whole district North of Kandahar.

island muslim

The puppet always says what the puppet master wants. :D

allahumma alaika bi amreeka mauqi lil kufr wal fasaadh.

Please make this dua brothers and sisters insha allah.

when karzai attacks , he wont b alone , the US will b with him + do u really thing he has the guts to say something like that withouut the permission of the US??...its all preplanned.....they r going to attack us in the the near future......and i think within 2 years max

Shahzad

podolski, it wont be that easy for karzai nor us marines to engulf pakistan. i think time is coming for a big change in our country and in the world

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I think if this statment is from any Pakistany officials than i whould say it is against the ground reality but the person who says this is speaking truth. Why , because the geographical structure of Afghanistan is not that easy to understand and same goes for pakistani tribal areas. Afghanistan has defeated three super powers of their time

1. The Great Britian
2. Soviet union
3. America

So far Americans only succeded to oocupy Kabil no other land is under their control. I think this is their defeat. One of my friend says Allah made Afghanistan to defeat super powers.

Yes i do agree this all is preplanned. You might think how America will broke its love marrige with Pakistan or you can say "strategic patnership".

1. Media propaganda about cross border terrorism
2. Continious statements from Americans officials against Pakistan to stop "invisible" interference from Pakistan tribal land.
3.The legendary Osama bin Laden or any other legend will be seen in Pakistani land.

And one of the main issue is

4. Dr Abdul qadeer Khan issue. It will be raised again as some of you might noticed they again started asking question about kadeer khan. This point out to this event. Than why they did stop this issue some time before. Reason is simple at that time Pakistan was their neccesity and now Pakistan is just a useless land.

I already mentioned in this forum American fareign policy will not change with the change of Person. The change will be in the way they accomplish "the task".

But Pakistan is not that easy target to threaten the Pakistan means the whole south Asia will be affected and china as well. But this is just assumption. We Pakistani and not only Pakistani but whole Muslim world really need a faithful ally. like China.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Allah gives us deep understanding and courage to fight these demons. We will fight. Inshallah.

But other thing will America first attack Pakistan or Iran as Pakistan is not on the hit list if we compare its situation with Iran. Or American's mind are planing something else....
We Muslims must understand capatalism and thier minds.

MOSABJA

Pulls at your heartstrings, doesn't it? :hearts:

:hearts::hearts:

I just dont worry about this thing.

every thing will happen according to the will of ALLAH.

i just say that ALLAH has promised us victory.We will fight if they come down on us.For Mujahids there are only two ways VICTORY or MARTYRDOM.

There is no FAILURE.

In fact if we look closely then worrying and getting afraid of Kuffars is a sign of weakness of Eeman and faith.We are not afraid of US.

We are saying that they will forget Vietnam not because we boast of our Might Though we are not an easy target .We are nuclear power.Our geography from west is most difficult in the world.
We have 3 million armed tribesmen.
China to our north.

1)What would happen if pakistan takes Israel as hostage and says if we are attacked we will choose Mutually assured Destruction.Pakistan's Nuclear bombs can be delivered to israel via BMs against whom the efficiency of Best Missile defense is 35 % .Means if pakistan fires 10 Nukes towards Tel aviv .7 or 6 are there to reach.WHAT's US GONNA DO IN THAT SITUATION.
take out our nukes.What if they dont know the where abouts.then

*For Pakistan there is little threat of Invasion as compared to internel weakness.If it gets over internel problems then there i not much problem.
Thats why US wants us to kill our brothers in FAta.
because they know they cant attack us They can only try to weaken us by internal conflicts .So if we have peace with tribes which new gov has then no problem.

Any way this is not our part of the problem.
All we know that US empire is on its way down.

elated by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags." (Tirmidhi)

TRUST IN ALLAH :):) AT LEAST I DONT WORRY ABOUT THESE THREATS.
THEY ARE TAKING THE WORLD FAStLY TOWARDS AN ULTIMATE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS WHERE BY THEY WOULD THEMSELVES BY DESTROYED.

MOSABJA

Action is still on in Khurassan

ARGHANDAB, Afghanistan (AP) — Taliban militants destroyed bridges and planted mines in several villages they control outside southern Afghanistan's largest city in apparent preparation for battle, residents and officials said Tuesday.

he Afghan army, which flew four planeloads of soldiers to Kandahar Tuesday from the capital, Kabul, said 300 to 400 militants had gathered in Arghandab, many of them foreign fighters

A Taliban commander named Mullah Ahmedullah called an Associated Press reporter on Tuesday and said that around 400 Taliban moved into Arghandab from Khakrez, one district to the north. He said some of the militants released in Friday's prison break had joined the assault.

Here is an interesting perspective. We are all under the impression that the Taliban are going to attack from outside Kandahar. what if they are already inside and are planning on sandwiching Afghan and NATO forces.

From a strategic point of view that would be genius. As NATO and afghan forces move outwards, attack them from within, pinning them down in a city, allowing the forces on the outside to storm in.

Like a trojan horse, but without the horse, or greeks.

"They told us, 'We want to fight until the death,'" Ahmedullah said. "We've occupied most of the area and it's a good place for fighting. Now we are waiting for the NATO and Afghan forces."

Shahzad

WE will not be an easy thing to be eatenup by USA for sure.
Brother Sha587: USA is going down economically and they might not attack pakistan but since they are drunk, they may attack us. Well, they have already attacked us by attacking FATA. Dont u think its our part or are they "ghair mulki "? :)

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I hope so. We have fought many battles but this will be the hardest ever battle for us.

But really good is more they are confronting to Muslim more people coming to Islam. I love it. Sigh of relief for me.