Knowing Our Prophet Better

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
Its Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him), who was too young to participate in the Battle of Badr, asked the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) permission to take part in the Battle of Uhud.
:wasalam:
no my sister it was rafay binkhadeej radiallu taa'la unhu who was good with his arrows.and the one who fought him was sumaira bin jundub radiallu taa'la unhu.this is according to the book alrahiqul makhtoom by maulana sufi rehman mubarkpuri.he's an indian writer.

My question:
What is name of the person who was eager to win the approval of Allah, very old and also crippled in one foot, and asked our Prophet (peace be upon him) for permission to take part in the Battle of Uhud?

it's amr ibin jamuh i think.:confused:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
My question:
What is name of the person who was eager to win the approval of Allah, very old and also crippled in one foot, and asked our Prophet (peace be upon him) for permission to take part in the Battle of Uhud?

Amr Ibn Jamuh :) May Allah give the same fresh heart he had in his old body ;) Ameen ..

;) you are faster than me :d so go on asking please :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
jazakallah khaira for the correction sister :)............okay then my question is again regarding the battle of uhad.
who was the sahabe hadhrat amr ibn jamuh was burried with on the prophet's(peace be upon him)orders and why.:)

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I think he was burried with his own son Khallad because they died in the same moment and so closer to each other.

Is that right ?

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
"Amr bin Jamuh was burried with Abdullah bin Amr (Radiahallahu Anhum). These two companions of Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) were martyred in the Battle of Uhud and both of them were buried in the same grave. When their grave was dug out to remove their bodies so that it may be buried at another place, they were found in a condition that no change occurred due to passage of time. It seemed as if they had just died yesterday, while the Battle of Uhud was fought 46 years ago."

:D searched ;)

ok new question :)

In the battle of Hunayn she was carring a dragger/ knife, when our Prophet :saw: saw her, he asked “Whats that for?” She replied “If someone from kuffar tries to come closer to you I ll dig his heart with it.” And she was the mom of Hadrat Anas (r.a). Who is she ?

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
In the battle of Hunayn she was carring a dragger/ knife, when our Prophet :saw: saw her, he asked “Whats that for?” She replied “If someone from kuffar tries to come closer to you I ll dig his heart with it.” And she was the mom of Hadrat Anas (r.a). Who is she ?

:salam2:
Her name was Umm Saleem (R.A.) :)

no my sister it was rafay binkhadeej radiallu taa'la unhu who was good with his arrows.and the one who fought him was sumaira bin jundub radiallu taa'la unhu.this is according to the book alrahiqul makhtoom by maulana sufi rehman mubarkpuri.he's an indian writer.
it's amr ibin jamuh i think.:confused:

Amr Ibn Jamuh :) May Allah give the same fresh heart he had in his old body ;) Ameen ..

Oh JazzakilAllah khair Seeking Allah's Mercy for the right answer sis.:ma:
Both of you sisters are right for my question, it was Amr Ibn al-Jamuh he was martyred in it. Ameen to the dua.