Koran- hearing in Arabic while reading

F

fabs

Given how much I've heard about the magnificent sounding of the Koran being recited in its original language is there any way to hear it in its original tongue, with it written underneath in a caption in romanized arabic with the translation nearby? That would give a non-Arabic speaker more of a feel about the original as well as see its content. I'm just going on a hunch here, but might such a thing already exist? IF not, is there a viable alternative?

boupj

Some recitations of the quran have english subtitles while others don't, I usually search on Youtube and I can find some with english subtitles, so if you want to hear it with translations I would suggest searching on youtube.

Mohamed Amine

Yeah just go to www.Quranexplorer.com and launch the explorer. It says has the arabic reciation your looking for and the english translation too. You can also choose for it be recited in arabic and english 1 after the other and theres both arabic and english writing

F

fabs

Thanks, I don't know what to say...
I'll just say 'Many thanks, sadeeq'

umm hussain

My favourite recitor is Meshari Rashid Al-Afasy not sure if you can get video translations of him at the moment but i came across this website it is a dvd with Quran recitation from different reciters, it is on sale but they have a few sample chapters http://www.quranwithdvd.com/