Korean Christian Missionaries in Afghanistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalaamalikum,

Astagfirallah! These people use incentives (bread, water, food, money, etc) and target uneducated people and kids. This is why being educated is so vital in our ummah. May Allah swt punish these people and all that fitnah they bring.

The Prophet (saw) said: "Attainment of knowledge is a must for every Muslim"

LIFE4ALLAH

may Allah guide Afghan rulers.If some body resist such actions then they will be easily label then Talibans and after all NATO is there to take `care` of them.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Shirk !!!!!!!!!!!
Those are kids , they dont understand . Leave the kids alone !!!!!!!!
THis once again illustrate the importance of tawheed

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Can somebody ask that lady what is "Hellilujah"?? I bet she does not know. Koreans read the Bible in Korean language. They dont know a damn thing about the sources of Christianity. Whatever somebody translated for them, they started to believe. The most annoying thing is that, they never like to talk about religion with the person of other religion. That is what they are told to avoid by their missionary teachers.

One interesting fact. Do you people know that there are so many churches in some cities of Korea that you can find a church every few meters away. Being a Christian Missionary is a profession of many people in Korea. They always keep on wandering around to catch the victims to allude them towards Christianity.

Wassalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Korean & Japanese Missionaries!

W-Salam,

A few years ago I went to pick a friend up at Heathrow Airport in London with another Pakistani friend (who speaks fluent Korean & Japanese) and we got collared by a Japanese Organic Chemistry professor and a bunch of Koreans who were missionaries!

We were young so decided to make a scene on the Airport and ripped the missionaries apart (I know that we shouldn’t have done that, but may Allah (SWT) reward Shaykh Ahmed Deedat (RA))

I agree VE! Those guys were also using American Christian Missionary terminologies and not Korean or Japanese, as a matter of fact they were FLUENT in slandering Islam in English but couldn’t argue with my friend in Korean or Japanese!

You make a very good & valid point.

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Can somebody ask that lady what is "Hellilujah"?? I bet she does not know. Koreans read the Bible in Korean language. They dont know a damn thing about the sources of Christianity. Whatever somebody translated for them, they started to believe. The most annoying thing is that, they never like to talk about religion with the person of other religion. That is what they are told to avoid by their missionary teachers.

Wassalaam.

zakariya

kafirs all ways teaf human lifes

salam
iam not sad for this becouse i know is go to hopping
coube the kafirs do this thinks 100s years ago in africa and india and many country asia thay all ways us kill and give the book and stol people of tan
so this is no somthing new
but we have to fight back that what we can do
salam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Well, technically speaking we Muslims do not disagree with any of the words used in these songs!! I know of course what the missionaries are trying to do and the bad effect it may have on the kids, but if you examine closely what they said, you will find that Muslims share these values! We praise Jesus as God praised him by calling him "honored in this life and the hereafter and one of those brought near to God" and say "Peace be upon him" when we mention his name, we believe he is "our messiah" and he is one of the people (prophets) who "saved us."

I know, I know! What the missionaries mean by that is shirk but on the surface of it, it is not. This is probably the way they figured they can prosletize without antagonizing the parents or the villagers. May God foil their plots and save our children.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother, Sometimes it is better to keep mum.

Many Muslims have turned out to be Christians in Indonesia by the use of same "innocent and harmless" (according to you) terms they use about Jesus (PBUH).

They are praising Jesus as "Son of God", not as a humble Prophet.
No matter how great and honored Prophet Jesus (PBUH) was, but after all he was a creation, a humble, tiny negligible creation which was only honored by the mercy of the "KING of Kings" , The All-Mighty.

God does not sleep, eat, or go to toilet. Jesus did. Try to understand. Even Jesus (PBUH) was honored and I am nothing in front of his greatness, but then Jesus (PBUH) is nothing in front of the LORD All-Mighty. Because there is NONE like the LORD , the CREATOR.

Prophet Jesus (BPUH) was not only "differenent" from the Creator, but actually there is no comparison of a creation with Creator.

Wassalaam.

hmmm.....im curious these people wouldnt have the guts to do this in afghanistan unless they were sure that they were given protection in wat they were doing.....weird they said they were medical doctors n helping the wounded n the sick ....that place sure didnt look like a church or did it???......so is it ok to kill these kind of people????......

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

First army did carpet bombing killing thousands of civilians.....

Now perhaps, these poor orphans from "streets" are taken into "rahab centers" by so called "aid workers"? Is it true?

In addition to korean missionaries, i also heard about south african's doing the same over there. Which other countries are involved?

Can someone from that area or nearby (like NWFP) give more details on what exactly is happening? I am curious.

Wasalam

MOSABJA

After seeing this I think the TALIBAN did right when they killed A KOREAN NATIONAL AMONG THE 23 WHO WAS A PASTOR.
Who knows he might be doing the same thing.

MOSABJA

In NWFP there were NGOs doing suspicious things .After that when the LOCAL TALIBAN became aware of the activities. They started targeting the NGOs and health workers who were doing anti Islamic propaganda.

LONG LIVE TALIBAN

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam

:mad: those poor kids! What if theyre orphans or something? And, how comes the christian 'aid workers' have got there faster than the muslim ones?

I dont know if i hate any people more than i hate these missionaries confusing innocent children!

May Allah protect them.

The 22 koreans who were taken hostage, amongst them were a few missionaries, the one that was killed, was their to 'help' the country, and frankly, their work is more damaging to these children than sending over bombs instead!

I feel totally sick :(

weird they said they were medical doctors n helping the wounded n the sick ....that place sure didnt look like a church or did it???......so is it ok to kill these kind of people
I dont think they have 'churches' in Afganistan, or our idea of what churches look like, no, they wouldnt look normal, and i dont think it was a church, but if thats what a medical doctor is doing in his spare time in Afganistan he can just bog off in my opinion. :angryred:

imran pardesi

they are ignorant of jesus teaching.

the christian are really ignorant of jesus teaching because never order them to preach other nation except jews of bani israel for reference look gospal of meth 10/5-6 and 15/24. Allah almighty has given this duty to muslim because on Rasool Allah (saw) the deen has been completed so it is their to preach to other nation as far the jesus is concerned he said now i have to go and the that prophet will came who will let us know about future so follow him and that prophet is nobody other than (HAZRAT MOHAMMAD SAW)

dianne

Salam,

WHo are these sick ppl? dakwah for the kids? lahauwala quwata illabillah! Ya Allah!

wassalam

muslim_4_life

A Muslim Girl
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: get out we dont need ur korean help to help afghanistan it is better without u koreans

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May I have permission to put a political slant on this. South Korea is a puppet on the US. It needs aid. It gets a lot of aid. The pressure from the evangelical lobbyists to Congress ensures the passage of bills that benefit the goals of the lobbyists and fills the posckets of Congress. South Korea has no business having troops in the Middle East. It is still big business. They do not want to convert Muslims, they want the land. The South Koreans are nothing but the servants( indentured ) of the servants of the devil.

Please understand that I am addressing politics. I have taught many Koreans and as a people they are gracious. I love Koren food, Koren clothes, and Korean culture which is not what these misguided missionaries represent.

apocalypse77

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

One interesting fact. Do you people know that there are so many churches in some cities of Korea that you can find a church every few meters away. Being a Christian Missionary is a profession of many people in Korea. They always keep on wandering around to catch the victims to allude them towards Christianity.

Wassalaam.

u post an interesting opinion

christians in asia usually dont happen to have the depth knowledge of christianity unlike christians living in the west..alot of the christians in the west embrave christianity because they see it as an "idealistic religion" and "most modern religion" without even examining the bible for its violent and sexual content..i think thats one of the reasons why it alarmed hong kongers after the bible sex controversy a few months back..they dont usually do research on the history, origins of christianity or that it may have borrowed from older pagan religions.

and not surprising abt them wanting to convert pple..christians beleive the heavenly father will shower them with mor epots of gold on their staircase to heaven for every person they convert

while its harmless to praise jesus hallujah, the problem starts when u dot even know what u talk about or that it may deviant into elevating an ordinary person into a deity, which is th ebiggest form of shirk. christian missionaries always use tactics like simirarities between christianity and this so and so religion to convert pple..for example they will use the hindu trinity to show the similarities of hinduism and christianity and of course exploiting muslims' beleive of jesus to proselytise us

Globalpeace

Banned
Translation of what the Kids are Saying in English!

Let you know How jesus Love you ....repeat 1 time
Halleluiah Amen.... reapeat several time
Jesus is our...(hesitantly)Jesus....repeat 1 time
Jesus is our messiah....repeat 1 time
My mind was cleaned, became new man
Welcome Jesus for my messiah from now
Halleluiah Amen.... reapeat several time
I wan't you guys to say "love eachother with teacher"

Status
Not open for further replies.