Last Words Before A Muslim Brother Died

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
:salam2:

Thank you for posting this video. Alhamdhulillah, the brother had the iman to pray for the muslims in palestine and kashmir. Insha Allah, the Almighty will shower his mercy upon this soul. It makes us all want to pray for similar words to come out of our mouths whenever it is our time to leave this dunya comes.

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I am speechless. May allah swt grant him jannah. The pain of death must be unbearable and it is the first step towards a very very ....hard jouney..alone
except our deeds
may allah swt guide us to the righteousness and bless us all
because we need his mercy

ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Thank you for the video. May Allah grant the brohter jahnna. May Allah grant us wisdom to do right as Muslims.

Izzu

May Allah swt grant this brother jannah.
Am totally speechless. May Allah swt forgive our sins.
:wasalam:

A Muslim

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR !!

WHAT A DUA MASHALLAH THIS BROTHER INSHALLAH WILL ENTER JANNAH BY THE WILL AND HAPPINESS OF ALLAH SWT THE WORDS OF HIS DUA MADE ME REALISE WHERE I STAND ALLAH HU AKBAR I THANK YOU MY BROTHER.

muslima_1

this video made me cry, may Allah grant him with Jannat Fardows. i hope i will be able to make du'as before my soul is taken away :tti_sister:

halah

:ma: :ma: :ma:
Allahu Akbar Allahu akbar Allahu Akbar

May Allah grant Him The highest rank of paradise and join him with our beloved Prophet ( peace and blessings be upon him) and those who followed him righteously.(Ameen):tti_sister: