Learning Arabic

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
There are some good links to the sites as

LanguageGuide.org offers free sound integrated resources for learning languages. These resources are developed collaboratively with the help of volunteers. It is sponsored by Language Guide, a registered non-profit organization.

http://www.languageguide.org/eng/

Welcome to Madinaharabic.com

Assalamualaikum and welcome to MadinahArabic.com - the only free and comprehensive online Arabic course. To start learning - click on the link Where do I Start on the left to understand which course you should start based on your level.

http://www.madinaharabic.com/

Here is also other way to learn arabic. Part of members know it and we can teach each otherts by telling one word (and some other information about it). So let me start:

salaam

It is prounced Salaam and is also spelled salam, (Arabic: سلام salām), literally meaning "peace", derived from the Semitic Triconsonantal of Ś-L-M (realized in Arabic as S-L-M and in Hebrew as Š-L-M). It is cognate with the Hebrew Shalom.

By hebrew shalom = peace.

We say as "as-salaamu alaykum" = peace with you

The word "islaam" is from the same root than "salaam", basic meaning "to be peace" but also as "submission"

"as-salaam" is also one of the names of Allah (totally 99).

"What could be interpreted as the number 99 written in Arabic is imprinted on human hands. If one looks at his or her palms, thumbs facing upward, the lines in the hands appear as "١٨ ٨١", which are the arabic numerals of 81 and 18, which sum to 99."

If you don´t think I have lost my sense, then continue... :shymuslima1:

zefira21

How can I hear?

Salam,

How can I hear which I would like to learn how to speak with arabic and I would like to sign languages too. I am deaf and is there any way of the pictures to be show?:wink:

Shukran katiran.

zefira21

That is great!!

:SMILY149::) This is great and I am so happy to learned this arabic languages and I have notice this that arabic sign languages and that is awesome. But I live in usa and I will learn more what I can. Shukran katiran.

Shukran katiran for giving me this Arabic Language.

There are some good links to the sites as

LanguageGuide.org offers free sound integrated resources for learning languages. These resources are developed collaboratively with the help of volunteers. It is sponsored by Language Guide, a registered non-profit organization.

http://www.languageguide.org/eng/

Welcome to Madinaharabic.com

Assalamualaikum and welcome to MadinahArabic.com - the only free and comprehensive online Arabic course. To start learning - click on the link Where do I Start on the left to understand which course you should start based on your level.

http://www.madinaharabic.com/

Here is also other way to learn arabic. Part of members know it and we can teach each otherts by telling one word (and some other information about it). So let me start:

salaam

It is prounced Salaam and is also spelled salam, (Arabic: سلام salām), literally meaning "peace", derived from the Semitic Triconsonantal of Ś-L-M (realized in Arabic as S-L-M and in Hebrew as Š-L-M). It is cognate with the Hebrew Shalom.

By hebrew shalom = peace.

We say as "as-salaamu alaykum" = peace with you

The word "islaam" is from the same root than "salaam", basic meaning "to be peace" but also as "submission"

"as-salaam" is also one of the names of Allah (totally 99).

"What could be interpreted as the number 99 written in Arabic is imprinted on human hands. If one looks at his or her palms, thumbs facing upward, the lines in the hands appear as "١٨ ٨١", which are the arabic numerals of 81 and 18, which sum to 99."

If you don´t think I have lost my sense, then continue... :shymuslima1:

shahul

:SMILY149::) This is great and I am so happy to learned this arabic languages and I have notice this that arabic sign languages and that is awesome. But I live in usa and I will learn more what I can. Shukran katiran.

Shukran katiran for giving me this Arabic Language.

assalamu alaikum please try this: arabic.speak7.com