Let's exercice !!!!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I had my suspicions, it was about that... :)

there is a story behind the name(well not my story)
im not a good story teller but here it goes
at the time of Rasullula(SAW)
the Muslims were in a clash with the non-mulims(crusader)
the men left for war n the women were left behind,
the crusaders didnt attack the men but went for the women
n there was one woman who stood up to them n she was nicknamed afterwards the vieled knight
:blackhijab:

happy 2 b muslim

:salam2:

ME exercising is a joke really i sit there DAY BY DAY am so lazy No joke i LUV TO SLEEP not going to lair :hijabi: ive stop being fit after year 10 and that was 2 years ago NOw am NEARLY 17 and not happy with my weight i personal cant be bothered :shymuslima1: Dunno back then i use to dance :laughing-dancing:and be in good shape before i knew the deen well then i STOP and gain a ton WELL not a ton but weight lol
:SMILY61:

:wasalam:

Salaam,

I usually work out 3x a week at a local gym. Usually doing bench press and dumb bells. Try to get big you know :SMILY346: Then I get my cardio from playing basketball and jump roping. Exercise is not just to look good but to stay healthy as well. Just like how the brain gets it's exercise (i.e. reading, acquiring knowledge) the body needs exercise too.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

i see building up cardio as a waste of time....:lol:

really ,,,,,naaaaaaaaaaaaaa

when ur playing specially basket ball /foot ball and other field games i think these are must ,,,,,,
wow it has been almost a year since i played BB ,,,,,,and no more games for me ,,,,,,,,now i cant even go to gym ,,,,,,:angryred: