Letter from an Arab in exile!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I was moved by this letter :girl3:

======================​

Dear Sheikha,

I wonder day after day if I am alone with my vision, dream and pain.

Time after time I read about the facts and reality and how our divided nation is suffering. I live a life of prosperity and not suffering but sleep in the nightmare of my nation's demise and suffering.

I could easily prosper as an American or European of a lost decent and live the life of fortune of their emerging decent. I grew up with the facts abput how the West colonized our state and Israel occupied and massacred our fate.

As I stand today in my own reality I proclaim my fantasy. I am an Arab in exile today and my fantasy is to return to my nation one-day. If I am alone then my fantasy will fade with my death as the dreams and lives of my nation's youth vanish in their miserable reality.

Loud and clear I want you all to know that I stand and agree that we are being killed and demised by the west and the Zionists. With that being said I want you to all know that no matter how far and loud our cries are heard, we are the only ones that could bring this to an end.

We are not the victims of aggression , rather we are a nation that collapsed from within by our own division.

Am I alone and forgotten?

Sherif Abdelmageed
Letter from a forgotten Arab

Source: http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=12998