Life

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
A boy and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly the boy fell and hurt himself, and screamed ahhhhhhhh!!!!? To his surprise he heard the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain ahhhhhhhh!!!!?

Curious he yelled who are you? He received the answer who are you? Angered at the response he screamed coward... he received the answer coward...

He looked to his father and asked what's going on? The father smiled and said my son pay attention.

And then the father screamed to the mountains I admire you... the voice answered I admire you. Again the father screamed I am a champion and the voice answered I am a champion.

The boy was surprised but did not understand. Then the father explained: people call this ECHO but this is really life! It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love n the world then create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team then improve your competence.

This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life. Life will give you back everything you have given to it.

Life is not a coincidence... it is a reflection of you.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,

im not sure if this is true in this life , you give and give and give and might never get anything in return the only reward u can get is from Allah (swt), please dont think im pointing at anything on the forum, its just a observation i have made from some very nice women i know in my life

Robab

daughter of Adam
jazakallah for this sharing

it is interesting article.i agree with u.but the point of brother shaheerpakis valuable i am no saying about gender but i think many person can not understand us then commit a mistake.they do not take seriously then create problems.it is very very very difficult to understand other minds.so if allah give as such person they give value and want to understand us.and have same interests as we have.so we should thankful to allah.
i also pray allah to give me company of pious persons so that i also improve myself and also give me opportunity to improve others.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
This story reminds me of the saying or proverb

"be the change you want to see in the world"

also I like the quote at the end " life is not a conincidence ; it is a reflection of you"

I think I am going to make that one of signatures at the bottom of my emails.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum
please dont me wrong this is beautiful what you posted,
i just know from my experiences that u dont always get in life what u deserve or wat u had given

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
aslam o alaikum
please dont me wrong this is beautiful what you posted,
i just know from my experiences that u dont always get in life what u deserve or wat u had given

I don't think anyone was attacking you for your opinion. MashAllah.

fada_all

This story reminds me of the saying or proverb

"be the change you want to see in the world"

also I like the quote at the end " life is not a conincidence ; it is a reflection of you"

I think I am going to make that one of signatures at the bottom of my emails.

salam alikom

i totally agree with you in all what you said and also with sister lostilly

jazakom allah khir katir , may allah reward you with aljannah ...

this is my the style of life for me.........

*if you want love from others give it first, and then ..you will receive it*

naaad

mu'minah
JazakiLLAH Khairan for sharing..

actually yes, in this world it's easy to give but difficult to expect it back always....
So, i'd advice you all:
"Don't expect anything from life, expectations hurt. When u don't expect, every moment is a surprise & surprise brings happiness with it."

Salaam :)

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
Even I agree that life is not a pure reflection cuz its true sometimes v do but dont get the result if v intend for the result....