little help plz..my athan from IslamicFinder is not working. please help me to fix it

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
What??? The problem is solved???? ALHAMDULILLAH!!

Lol, sis.. don't worry, its not your fault, these things happen. No one's angry at you, so don't worry. I'm just glad the problem is fixed now. Hm, but if the volume was mute how could you still hear things like youtube videos etc? They wouldn't have any sound either if the Master Volume is mute... okay, now that's just strange. Something to ponder about.. But good news is, you can hear your athan again.

JazakAllahu Khayr for making us all smile.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
What??? The problem is solved???? ALHAMDULILLAH!!

Lol, sis.. don't worry, its not your fault, these things happen. No one's angry at you, so don't worry. I'm just glad the problem is fixed now. Hm, but if the volume was mute how could you still hear things like youtube videos etc? They wouldn't have any sound either if the Master Volume is mute... okay, now that's just strange. Something to ponder about.. But good news is, you can hear your athan again.

JazakAllahu Khayr for making us all smile.

thank you.

im so happy its working. i still find it strange that it was on mute and i could still listen to video on youtube. ask my husband. he watched this lecture in arabic and it was the day i was struggeling with the athan. i also watched video on youtube too.

also, when i put a cd / mp3 in the computer, it played well. plus, my media player was playing fine. i listened to quran and dua on it everyday and even the days the athan was not playing. now how weird is that. ???

during the time the athan was not working, because i was thinking about it alot. i had a dream that i fixed it and the problem was from the volume on my computer. when i woke up i still did not pick up the mute. i thought the volume is fine 100%.

another weird thing:
every night i put the alarm on my mobile before i sleep to wake me up 4am half hour before fajr so i can make dua and have time to pray.

it worked fine everynight.

lastnight, it woke me up at 5am. i was shocked, i looked at my alarm, it was set at 4am. i didnt understand. my husband told me to see the snooze in minutes, usually its 5 mintues this time for some weird reason it was set at 60mintues but i did not hear it at 4am i heard it at 5am.

who snoozed it at 4am??? i swear something weird is going on loooool freaky too. lool

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It not your fault sister.

:bismillah:
:salam2:

It not your fault
sister.

True!
It was not on mute
because the system can self mute too
on the whole or particular!!!

This is not usual but it happened!

Don't worry too much sister
You are doing alright and just fine
you know.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

:ma:
~May Allah wt reward tremendously for the
help that
our and brothers and sisters extending!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:bismillah:

It not your fault
sister.

True!
It was not on mute
because the system can self mute too
on the whole or particular!!!

This is not usual but it happened!

Don't worry too much sister
You are doing alright and just fine
you know.

~May Allah wt reward tremendously for the
help that
our and brothers and sisters extending!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

thank you.

you reminded me, i dont think i thanked everyone much for their help. i'll put up a separate post inshallah/=

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
okay, now i searched everywhere online, in youtube, through google 'thanking someone in islam' all i received was 'jazakullah kheir' which we all know. i love this thank you but because you guys helped me tooooo much, i wanted something different to express my thanks.
Jazakullah kheir you hear everyday and i wanted you all to feel special by finding something to add to jazakullah kheir.

i would like to say:

May Allah (swt) bless all our brothers and sisters for their help, blessings of Allah with health, wealth, happinesses, hasanat, and Jannah. May Allah (swt) remove your worries and forgive your sins. May Allah (swt) bless you with a long and wonderful life. InshAllah and Ameen.

"May Allah (Almighty) give you good recompense (for doing a favor)."

i found this on youtube, now i dont know who the person i youtube is dedicated too, and not sure if its authentic, but i could not find anything else that would thank you all so much. so i present this video to you all and hope you enjoy it and remember, i dedicate it to you not the person its meant to be for. lool.

i hope it is authentic, im not sure what is and what isnt or how to find out, so i present this to you and pray to Allah it is acceptable in islam to thank someone like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awi1Bdc-7-A

plus, i found this poem, it gave me a lesson.

BE THANKFUL
====================

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also
thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they
can become your blessings.

------------

AND TO MY CONCLUSION:

I'D LIKE TO ADD THANK YOU AND JAZAKULALLAH KHEIR TO ALL OF YOU AND TO THIS SITE FOR TEACHING ME PATIENCE, HELPING ME, UNDERSTANDING MY ILLNESS, KEEPING YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME, SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ME, HELPING ME UNDERSTAND WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG, GIVING ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE. LOVELY, JUST LOVELY HOW YOU ALL HELP ME.

lool. i still feel stupid that the result was from 'mute'. man, how funny is that. actually, how weird is that.

Attachments

• When-Thanking-Some1.jpg
    When-Thanking-Some1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 392

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

My pleasure
You are Most Welcome
sister :)

it was so beautiful to wake up at 4.30am to the voice of the athan on my computer.

i leave my computer on during the night, it plays the quran. i usually put my alarm to help me wake up for fajr, but lastnight i was able to wake up to the voice of the athan not my alarm.

that was beautiful.

may allah reward you all for everytime i hear this athan.

you know how hard it was for 2 days not having athan. oh my god, it was frustrating and upsetting.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Subhanállah!

it was so beautiful to wake up at 4.30am to the voice of the athan on my computer.

i leave my computer on during the night, it plays the quran. i usually put my alarm to help me wake up for fajr, but lastnight i was able to wake up to the voice of the athan not my alarm.

that was beautiful.

may allah reward you all for everytime i hear this athan.

you know how hard it was for 2 days not having athan. oh my god, it was frustrating and upsetting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

:allahuakbar:
~All praises to Allah swt God of the universe.:SMILY252:

Am so happy for you :)

Take care!