Lock Bumping and Bump Keys

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

OMG..........this is some crazy stuff :eek: i gota show this to ma pops so we can get more locks on door....lol...

I spend most my time home alone :girl3: jazakAllah khayr for sharing this man this is bad, gota keep the baddies out hehe :SMILY29:

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

hmm... that's interesting.

Now where can i get one of them keys? Just to test my door out you know? ;)

:D

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Now where can i get one of them keys? Just to test my door out you know? ;)

Why test your own door sis when we can test on others looool :p

Mmm i think il test on my sisters door and kidnap her kids......lol....:muslim_child:

shaz_1999

dis wz kool

dis is 1weird lock for a front door coz wen I lock my front door der are an extra 4bits dat dig in2 da door frame, not easy 2break in2

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:eek: Oh boy... Do I need better locks! Oh well I least I could break into my house when I'm stuck outside lol :tongue:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

lol... that's a good idea, but if I were stuck outside it would mean I didn't have my key, and if I lose the key to my house in general {which i have done before :p}

what are my chances of not losing this key? ;)

lol...

Never talk to strangers,

Never give out personal information on the internet,

Watch your locks....

and keep a big baseball/cricket bat closeby :D

nah. i was talking to my mother about this and all she said was that if a person REALLY wanted to break into our house there are other ways to do that and to just trust in Allah and Qadr.

I mean, one time my family was locked out of the house and the key wasn't working and so I climbed on top of the airconditioner, took off a screen and pulled myself through a window... a peice o' cake ;)

so u know... i mean you can only go to an extent, then it's all up to Allah.

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah once this little girl (her family's muslim and was our tennent) locked us outside. AND that included her sister; her sister; her mom; my mom; my sister; my sister. :) And me also. And then that girl's mom had to pick her up so she climbed in the kitchen window.:tongue:

They forgot the best solution to handle this: hire me call 1-800-999-3333 and i'll keep your doors guarded.

Again please refer to the Dogs & Cats thread---I prefer to purchase some lions and usem them for security rather a cat or dog lol

walaakum salaam