London gentlemen's club (family guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't think it is appropriate to post such kind of tv clips here. These *adult* cartoons show & promote the kind of things that a muslim doesn't approve of. And Allah knows best.

Sakeena

I don't think it is appropriate to post such kind of tv clips here. These *adult* cartoons show & promote the kind of things that a muslim doesn't approve of. And Allah knows best.

Asalam alaikum brother! It was sooo funny!! C'mon, I didn't post anything inappropriate> I checked it before I posted it on TTI. I don't see why ur getting all upset over nothing. It was just a funny clip lol. Lighten up!! :SMILY149:

TipuSultan

Banned

what is the joke in it I dont understand anything and in the end some foreign language message?

where is sister muslimah_86,I will ask her to close this thread :)

Gernada1492

A Muslim

what is the joke in it I dont understand anything and in the end some foreign language message?

where is sister muslimah_86,I will ask her to close this thread :)
haha... reminds me of my cihldhood when I would say "I will complain about you, to my mother" ..lol

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Asalam alaikum brother! It was sooo funny!! C'mon, I didn't post anything inappropriate> I checked it before I posted it on TTI. I don't see why ur getting all upset over nothing. It was just a funny clip lol. Lighten up!! :SMILY149:

As-Salaamu `alaykkum. My sister in islaam, may Allaah have mercy upon you, it is not about the video being funny or not, its not even the inappropriate material these videos contain, rather one of the 'Family Guy' series have mocked `Eesaa `alayhis salaam, Musa `alayhis salaam. And it is befitting for the believer that he atleast hates such a mockery of the Messengers of Allaah in his heart and this is least of Eemaan (if he cannot stop it by his hand or tongue). And if it happens that one hates something in his heart, then he will stay far away from that thing.

So I ask you, with the same request of my brother... could you please kindly remove it. BarakAllaahu feeki

This deen is sincere advice to one another, so I hope you understand me. May Allaah increase you in good in this life and in the aakhirah.

Wa salaamu `alayk

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

BarakAllahu Feek akhi thaariq. I didn't want to openly mention what the creators of this tv series have done in the past, as it would rouse curiosity and open all kind of discussions.

As the brother mentioned, it is something that we as muslims should find repulsive in our hearts and we should avoid watching the works of people who find nothing wrong in insulting these beloved noble messengers of Allah Almighty.

I hope you don't get offended, sister Sakeena. If my previous response seemed harsh or judgmental, then I apologise. It was not my intention. Jazaki Allahu Khayran.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I understand this was posted with the intention of entertainment...but sadly..this show has had the audacity to mock the concept of God (or divinity..if I may describe it as such)..the prophets..and the religions..that's aside from the lewd humor used in many of its contents..so setting intentions aside..and even discussions explaining the dreadful messages contained within it..I will go ahead and close the thread..trusting that the validity of this decision will be apparent from the overall nature of the show known widely amongst people..

P.S. though this *particular* clip contains simple images..the fact that to the right of it I see a list of clips with "curious titles"..makes it unfitting of being posted here..so this *particular* argument..should not be a justification for viewing it or spreading it..

***THREAD CLOSED***

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.