look at this miserable life!!!!!

FUTURE-SAAD

Salam to all

plz answer the following qs as a sister is in real trouble and needs your prayers.

IF A WOMAN GOES WITH HER HUSBAND TO LIVE IN A DISTANT PLACE AND HER MOTHER-IN-LAW WILL CONSTANTLY KEEP ON SCOLDING HER FOR GOING WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT STAYING WITH THEM,WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT THAT??

IF A HUSBAND KICKS HIS PREGNANT WIFE,WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT IT?

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER

WASALAM

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
IF A WOMAN GOES WITH HER HUSBAND TO LIVE IN A DISTANT PLACE AND HER MOTHER-IN-LAW WILL CONSTANTLY KEEP ON SCOLDING HER FOR GOING WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT STAYING WITH THEM,WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT THAT??

both, mother and wife have rights. it all depends on situations.its not compulsory for a woman to live with her in-laws. and she has right for separate room and kitchen. she married her husband and not his family. its her right and duty to live with her husband.

is she the same woman? tell this husband to seek Allah's and then his wife's forgiveness. its an act of oppression which will be darkness on Day of Judgment,

Allah says about women: On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good.
(Qur'an: 4:19)

Hadith: Fear Allah regarding women. Verily you have married them with the trust of Allah, and made their bodies lawful with the word of Allah. You have got (rights) over them, and they have got (rights) over you in respect of their food and clothing according to your means."

may Allah help her. Ameen.

aroojimran

I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Salam to all

plz answer the following qs as a sister is in real trouble and needs your prayers.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER

WASALAM

Walikum assalam wrwb brother

Believe me I had to hold on for a while after reading your thread! couldnt believe my eyes..how could such a thing happen..A HUSBAND BEATING HIS PREGNANT WIFE?:astag:Oh Allah,shower your mercy on the victim sister and give her patience to bear such a pain..It is such a horrendous thing..a big sin commited by that ASTRAY brother.:astag:

About your second question of a in laws scolding a woman for being with her husband at a distant place instead of being with them,well Islamically it wouldnt be justified,because after getting into the nuptial knot(NIKKAH)there is no obligation to live without each other,unless required in a non avoidable situation,e.g,a husband has to travel to a far off place/country where it would be impossible for him to take his wife along..secondly,there might be NON MUHARRAMS at the husband's place for the wife,so in no manner she is entitled to any kind of abuse or accusations by her in laws..

My prayers with the sister in distress and request all TTI members for the same..

Wasalamu alykum wrwb