Looking for a particular Hadith about parents

faruk76

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters

Im looking this particular Hadith regarding parents.

I'm not sure exactly how the Hadith goes but its something like this:

one day the Prophet Mohammed Peac Be Upon Him climed up onto the pulpit to give a surmon. As he took his first step he quietly said Ameen. The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him did this 3 times as he climed the pulpit saying ameen all 3 times.
The Prophets companions who were present heard him saying ameen like he was answering a dua. the companions asked him, the prophet said it was angel jibreal AS who made a dua regarding parents and i answered by ameen.

i want to know whats the exact wording of this Hadith and which Hadith books i can find it.

Jazakallah

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

Once the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) was ascending the pulpit. When he climbed the one step, he said 'Ameen'. He repeated, "Ameen" when he climbed the second step. He uttered 'Ameen' when he climbed the third step. When the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) descended the pulpit, the companions told him that they happened to hear something new. He (P.B.U.H.) asked them what they meant. The companions said that he uttered Ameen while ascending every step of the pulpit. The Prophet told them. Hadrat Jibreel was before me, When I ascended the first step he cursed, "Woe to him who in spite of having been provided with he month of Ramdhan fails to obtain Allah's forgiveness. I said, "Ameen". When I climbed the second step the angel cursed him who fails to send blessing on the Prophet after listening to his name. I said "Ameen". When I climbed the third step the angel cursed "Woe to him who finds either one and both of his parents in old age, and yet is not able to enter Heaven". I said "Ameen".

:wasalam: