LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGG TIME :D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
How's everyone? I hvnt been here since such a long time... idk if anyone remember's meh anymore :D i was a frequent user of tti long ago ;)
I hope everything's going good with you all by grace of Allah Inshallah...
Remember me in ur dua's and do pray for my grandfather he's very ill....:(
:tti_sister:

Wasalam...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

So all of you decided to attack together, eh? You two and Hibba. So where's Aisha? Still missing?

Nice to see you girls around again *Smile*. Stick around Inshaa'Allaah.

May Allaah grant shifaa to your grant father ukht.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam
old folks are coming back Alhumdulillah
welcome back
may Allah give your dada or nana shafa from every disease ameen

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Salaam alaikum!

i remember you very well!! welcome back! since last some time TTI seems deserted to me :( the old members arnt there anymore. I miss them all

wasalaam!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
How's everyone? I hvnt been here since such a long time... idk if anyone remember's meh anymore :D i was a frequent user of tti long ago ;)

Wasalam...

:O I remember you! You're that one sister, aren't you? :p

Welcome back, behnaa chotti(or was it chotti behnaa? Am trying to say 'young(er) sister btw' :p)! :) Try to stick around this time Inshaa'Allaah!

Subhaanallaah! May Allaah 'azza wa jall grant your grandpa a speedy recovery for He alone can.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Wasalam...

lol aint it so weird that you and sister Allah is with me are back at the same time?? :) I hope you guys weren't making any sorta of trouble!!!

how can we forget ya'll?? may Allay give your grandad a quick recovery! amen ya rab

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

So all of you decided to attack together, eh? You two and Hibba. So where's Aisha? Still missing?

Nice to see you girls around again *Smile*. Stick around Inshaa'Allaah.

May Allaah grant shifaa to your grant father ukht.

lollll not really attack together sis i told her on facebook that i jus logged in to tti so i guess she decided to pop here too haha :D
I dont have any contact with hibba or aisha i hope they're fine inshallah :)
Ameen to ur dua's hope everythin is well on ur side :)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:O I remember you! You're that one sister, aren't you? :p

Welcome back, behnaa chotti(or was it chotti behnaa? Am trying to say 'young(er) sister btw' :p)! :) Try to stick around this time Inshaa'Allaah!

Subhaanallaah! May Allaah 'azza wa jall grant your grandpa a speedy recovery for He alone can.

:lol: i dont know what u mean by that sis :p but hey i remember u too ;)
its chooti behna lolz.. i'll try inshallah lost touch cuz i wasnt at home..... am outta my hometown fr studies... so gets a lil difficult :)
Ameen to ur dua's take care sis *hug*

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

lol aint it so weird that you and sister Allah is with me are back at the same time?? :) I hope you guys weren't making any sorta of trouble!!!

how can we forget ya'll?? may Allay give your grandad a quick recovery! amen ya rab

not at all weird she jus decided to log on when i told her that i jus logged in :)
and yeah tryin to stay outta trouble :lol:
ameen to ur dua... Allah bless you.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
lollll not really attack together sis i told her on facebook that i jus logged in to tti so i guess she decided to pop here too haha :D
I dont have any contact with hibba or aisha i hope they're fine inshallah :)
Ameen to ur dua's hope everythin is well on ur side :)

I see. A facebook strategy, lol. It worked! You still got that (Haha!). Makes all of TTI appear immersed in some sorta Halaa Ghullaa! (high spirits).

Nice of you two to pop in.

Hibba was around a couple of days ago. She contacted me for something and now she's gone again. May be she was here for just that. And Aisha really "is" missing.

Alhumdulillah, everything fine. JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
I see. A facebook strategy, lol. It worked! You still got that (Haha!). Makes all of TTI appear immersed in some sorta Halaa Ghullaa! (high spirits).

Nice of you two to pop in.

Hibba was around a couple of days ago. She contacted me for something and now she's gone again. May be she was here for just that. And Aisha really "is" missing.

Alhumdulillah, everything fine. JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

umm yeah didnt lose that *haha* still :p its always good to have some haala ghulla :lol: (widout causing trouble :p )
I'll see if hibba's still on msn i havnt opened that up since ages either :D
wow it feels good to be back here :D
:ma:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
umm yeah didnt lose that *haha* still :p its always good to have some haala ghulla :lol: (widout causing trouble :p )
I'll see if hibba's still on msn i havnt opened that up since ages either :D
wow it feels good to be back here
:ma:

:p yea we are missing two ppl from our gang hibba and :p plz dont forget ansari :D

btw lol wb :) inshAllah u benefit from the knowledge
tumhare jane ke badh TTI bht smart ho gaya hai :p lol

:wasalam:

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim

Wasalam...

Walaikum assalam WRWB Sister...

I'm on board with you on this....I use to be frequent user long ago....and it really does feel good to be back here...I guess its the blessings of Allah (SWT) that we have such caring & love towards each other only for the sake of Allah....Its like family...the best thing I feel good about coming back is I feel alive and secured with all my Brothers & Sisters around...truly Allah's blessings...

May Allah (SWT) give shifa to your grandfather Ameen!